George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Mackworth Ram for posting what you have been told by a previously accurate source.

Really really hope this proves to be true....Derby will have had the Austria tour in mind as a place to aim to have George in by.

Fee sounds high, but as undisclosed, and as a number of performance related clauses will no doubt exist...we should not be worried over the fee....if we have the funds, then this is the best transfer in since I would suggest Igor was signed out of the blue.

Its great to have you back mackworth cheers for the update. This place has been a madhouse of wild speculation, rants, accusations and streams of random comments since you went away.  :lol:

On the transfer I have to think a club record is not a bad deal for someone who could potentially star for England. At least we would lose the Rob Earnshaw one.

Thanks Mackworth Ram for posting what you have been told by a previously accurate source.

Really really hope this proves to be true....Derby will have had the Austria tour in mind as a place to aim to have George in by.

Fee sounds high, but as undisclosed, and as a number of performance related clauses will no doubt exist...we should not be worried over the fee....if we have the funds, then this is the best transfer in since I would suggest Igor was signed out of the blue.

OKAY WE GET YOUR POINT.

Archived