George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Why wait until Monday? West Brom have a game tomorrow that i assume Thorne will be involved in if we haven't put in an acceptable bid. Why take the risk of him being injured?

No idea, mate.

If a bid does go in on Monday and WBA are going to America on Thursday, the club must be extremely confident that WBA will accept it. No margin for error whatsoever. I wouldn't be surprised if this was our final bid and is probably what WBA were asking for.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thorne has already signed, but our next bid is on Monday, although we've already given up on him and move onto other targets, everything is already agreed on both sides and an announcement will be made in 2 hours.

Thorne has already signed, but our next bid is on Monday, although we've already given up on him and move onto other targets, everything is already agreed on both sides and an announcement will be made in 2 hours.

At last........ some sense.

He means done and dusted with Thorne. We've got the personal terms sorted with him. That's the easy bit though. WBA are the hard part.

The term done and dusted would usually be used when everything is sorted, fee, personal terms, etc

I hope he bloody signs before I go on holiday - 26th July. I always wear a Rams shirt at Manchester Airport as a tradition and my drunken purchase of a 34.Thorne shirt after the Brighton home leg is hanging up ready.

This transfer saga is causing a great deal of rollock pain thats for sure.

All jokes aside i have actually become obsessed with Thorne signing for derby.

I think about it before i got to sleep, im on the internet as soon as i wake up, im checking every 5 minutes.

I cant be the only 1, there will be Derby fans a plenty checking into Kingsway at this rate.

At 5pm today the deal will be announced, you heard it here first

I really hope your right but I won't believe it till I see it. 

Anyways more importantly does anyone know how the Delfouneso press conference is progressing. Is he sat in a man sandwich between Sam and Mac? I want to see Mac shaking his hand with Mac's other hand on his hip in a kind of soave I'm a little tea pot pose like below. Mac loves it.

"http://i62.tinypic.com/2ih11c1" alt="2ih11c1">

Archived