George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

If Thorne hasn't signed by this time next week I think we should move on and look for alternative target, this as dragged on to long already, it's funny how there as been nothing in the papers recently about this deal, just talk on twitter and forums etc.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Thorne hasn't signed by this time next week I think we should move on and look for alternative target, this as dragged on to long already, it's funny how there as been nothing in the papers recently about this deal, just talk on twitter and forums etc.

Why on Earth do you say that? You're an ordinary fan like me, right? Just sit back and be bloody patient! You're not the one doing the deal so I really can't see why waiting isn't an option for you. 

It's the only thing he's been proven wrong about, but what has he been proven right about?

That's a genuine question, I don't know.

He said we had discussions with Parr, so did Nixon (oh look, the journalist theme again), that's all I can think of. He might have revealed the planning application for Moor Farm early as well, I can't remember.

He's been on there a while. I posted early last season and he was there, and getting stuff right. He called Wisdom and Bamford, as well as Santos (night before), probably more

Isn't the transfer window open for another 7 weeks or so yet?

Why on Earth do you say that? You're an ordinary fan like me, right? Just sit back and be bloody patient! You're not the one doing the deal so I really can't see why waiting isn't an option for you. 

Just fed up of saying Thorne is going to sign Monday, then Tuesday, then today, now it will be tomorrow, so people saying that can't have much patience like me.

Like I said enough is enough

Close thread until something real happens

Keep the thread open. You've posted 15 times, all of them negative.

I reckon with a bit more effort you can get to at least 50 before you say something positive about anything.

:p

Archived