George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eustace isn't even half as good as Thorne. And I'd be majorly disappointed if we had to start the season with him starting.

He's getting on a bit and couldn't play week in week out but Mac will have other irons in the fire for sure.

radio west midlands saying thorne makeing fresh start with w.b not sure how true this is

If he does then fine - we move on.

I very much doubt that all our eggs would have been in one basket anyway.

With WBA signing so many midfielders the space in the squad let alone the starting 11 now seems very limited for young George.

Thus making the acquisition of his services more likely, and in essence becomes a player available for transfer at a more agreeable rate as it would a case of a player is only worth what another club is prepared to pay for their services.

It's our own fault WBA have their price and we have to meet it! It's simple as that!

Not at all.

If West Brom's valuation is higher than our valuation, we barter, we discuss amicably - but if we are still unable to reach an agreement, we walk away.

It's as simple as that.

Not at all.

If West Brom's valuation is higher than our valuation, we barter, we discuss amicably - but if we are still unable to reach an agreement, we walk away.

It's as simple as that.

Negotiate... Barter is the exchange of goods or services for other goods or services...

Do you mean like Conor Sammon for George Thorne?

Yeeeeeeehhhhhhh that would be Barter... However I think in the negotiation period WBA might raise an issue with that... 

Negotiation is the bit you do first... barter is just the description of the type of trade... it's an alternative to "Buy"... so a straight player swap would be Barter... player plus cash would be part-buy part-barter...

Archived