George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There isn't one. I'm as cool as a cucumber.

But when you state craziness about Wisdom being better than Thorne, I'd just expect some justification - other than the fact you seem to think we'll be paying a fortune for him.

Silly comparison - different types of player with different duties/responsibilities. Here's another:

Who is better - Martin or Grant?

Anyone got the Wisdom vs Wednesday away video  :ph34r:  :lol:

In all seriousness, I'm with srg on this. I don't think there is any competition between Thorne and Wisdom.

Thorne is staggeringly good. Wisdom is very good. Bamford is just good.

:)

Granted I only watched the first minute of that video, but it's probably the worst compilation ever. Wisdom is a very good player and it makes him look awful. Since when is a throw-in going to the opposition a highlight?

It's a comparison on importance to the team. And as Eddie gave us another due, I'd say Martin is more important to what we do that Grant.

No you can't compare attributes etc., but you can compare influence and importance.

It's a comparison on importance to the team. And as Eddie gave us another due, I'd say Martin is more important to what we do that Grant.

No you can't compare attributes etc., but you can compare influence and importance.

But McClaren had us flying before George played a game for the Rams.

Eustace was doing ok.

I don't understand the point of the negative posts today when nothing has happened to warrant such negativity.

The situation as I know it is that the final negotiations are ongoing, Thorne still wants to be here. No news is good news. What's the issue?

Archived