George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends if you're into that kind of thing. If you like fantasy, then yes, it's very VERY good. Just don't get too attached to anyone in it. :D

You don't have to like fantasy to like Game Of Thrones. Quite possibly the best TV show this century. 

You don't have to like fantasy to like Game Of Thrones. Quite possibly the best TV show this century.

True, but you're probably more predisposed to it if you do like fantasy.

Anyhow going OT - when exactly ARE we expecting George to sign...?

Thorne just favourited Russels tweet re "please come and sign" etc. gotta be a good thing, could be further along than we realise... or alternatively I'm reading too much into it and just REALLY want him to sign. Either way #stalker

True, but you're probably more predisposed to it if you do like fantasy.

Anyhow going OT - when exactly ARE we expecting George to sign...?

Thursday after he's finished watching Jeremy Kyle, he will make his way to Derby to finalise the deal. At approximately 1:23 after Stevie Mac has finished having his lunch (pasta with a sprinkle of cheese) he will enter his office where George is waiting and they will sign the deal. At 1:44 they will stand and shake hands as a photographer snaps a few images for the DCFC Website. At 4:08 after the articles have been written, DCFC's official twitter will tweet, '#DCFC are delighted to announce the signing of @GeorgeThorne15 he has signed on a 4 year deal #WelcomeGeorge' 4:09 Dychee will post about it on this thread and everyone will go a little bit mental. A few hours after at roughly 7:23 when things have started to calm a little, one West Brom fan will post, 'Didn't want him to stay anyway, you paid way too much, he's overrated.'

Just a guess

Thorne just favourited Russels tweet re "please come and sign" etc. gotta be a good thing, could be further along than we realise... or alternatively I'm reading too much into it and just REALLY want him to sign. Either way #stalker

I bet they are all round someone's house tweeting other. Just got to be finalized. 

If Thorne is signed and Bryson re-signed this week, I may have to consider getting "Rush" with the number 14 on a shirt for the upcoming season. At that point we'd still be a rightback and competition for Martin short, but overall what an offseason it would have been to that point. I mean, just think about it:

Grant

???? - Keogh - Buxton - Forsyth

Thorne

Hughes - Bryson/Hendrick

Ward - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russell

Martin

New / re-signings in bold. That's coming off the back of losing the playoff final. If they somehow pulled off a double signing of Bryson and Thorne in the coming weeks...

I know that it's not the most popular opinion on here either, but I would still take Brayford back if he were available. But those days seem to have passed.

I can picture it now...

A 30 second Youtube video with dramatic music. Starts off showing somebody's boots, before the camera slowly rises up, revealing the kit in all it's glory. We reach the face but who could it be?! They've got their head down!

And that's when George lifts his head up with a wry smile on his face and crosses his arms like a badass mudda. Every Derby fan spunks themselves simultaneously.

Archived