George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely you guys wouldn't pay 6.5m for him? Especially if you want Rodwell?

My guess is the Rodwell link is lazy journo's making a story of it because Irvine coached him at Everton. We got burnt taking Scott Sinclair last season doubt we will fall for it again

My guess is the Rodwell link is lazy journo's making a story of it because Irvine coached him at Everton. We got burnt taking Scott Sinclair last season doubt we will fall for it again

Fair point, I think Snodgrass would suit your system but I can't see Peace paying that kind of money for him, unless of course you had say 2.5/3m off of us? But I would have thought midfield was probably your least concern?

Fair point, I think Snodgrass would suit your system but I can't see Peace paying that kind of money for him, unless of course you had say 2.5/3m off of us? But I would have thought midfield was probably your least concern?

Absolutely, we have no fullbacks, only one wide man, who is probably slower than Thorne and only one out & out front man.

We have a lot of recruiting to do before even considering selling players

You boys must have a very high opinion of yourself if you think that any Derby fan who doesn't share your views must supprt West Brom. 117 pages of drivel, when will the penny drop that West Brom don't want to sell this player, not for £2 million, not for £3 million? If he doesn't sign I expect a mass suicide, you will all be beside yourselves.

You boys must have a very high opinion of yourself if you think that any Derby fan who doesn't share your views must supprt West Brom. 117 pages of drivel, when will the penny drop that West Brom don't want to sell this player, not for £2 million, not for £3 million? If he doesn't sign I expect a mass suicide, you will all be beside yourselves.

I would be very surprised if WBA were to turn down a bid of £3 million. However, the way derby are upping their offers it could be next summer before it gets to that amount

Apparently Baggies are offering 6.5m for Snodgrass, I like him but 6.5m?!?!

6.5 million In this current transfer climate doesn't seem too bad, everybody seems to be getting carried away with overpricing players!

Who suggested George Thorne is worth 8 million? Overpriced! Lewis Grabben for 3million.. Overpriced. Lard van Dutchdude at forest, overpriced!

Transfer fees are going mad! Imagine how much we would of had to pay for someone like the almighty Gary Teale is today's climate

I'm not sure I follow what you're saying...

It's clubs like WBA that are at fault for the national teams lack of progress.

Pricing out young players who want 1st team football and stock pilling prospects in the reserves.

Thorne and Dawson both involved at eng u21 in there careers and need to play.

West Brom don't play them but won't let them move unless it's for unrealistic transfer fees.

English football.

Greed.

WBA.

Pricing out young players who want 1st team football and stock pilling prospects in the reserves.

West Brom don't play them but won't let them move unless it's for unrealistic transfer fees.

English football.

Greed.

WBA.

Absolute comedy gold

English football.

Greed.

WBA.

You sir are Martin Samuels and I claim my £5

Archived