George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Sure. Because I believe a randomer on a forum over a respected Midlands journalist. Sure...

Check our forum if you like I said Lescott had agreed terms and was all done but would not be announced tonight as we would wait until tommorow due to the England game and he would be announced tomorrow.

I dont want conflict as I like DCFC as I watch them fairly often but I am just stating facts from our end that are true whether you choose to believe or not.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever his price is, it'll come down when WBA starts training.

If he GT attends, he'll sulk. Maybe even give suckerpunch to some annoying team mate (there's always at least one..)

He'll be ours before end of August.

Check our forum if you like I said Lescott had agreed terms and was all done but would not be announced tonight as we would wait until tommorow due to the England game and he would be announced tomorrow.

I dont want conflict as I like DCFC as I watch them fairly often but I am just stating facts from our end that are true whether you choose to believe or not.

So did every other bloody journalist

Not being funny but put up or shut up! If you dont want to pay £5m+ then just change the transfer target as no way are you getting GT for less than that. Good luck as I hope you do well.

You said £8m 20 mins ago, make your mind up.

Yes do you know how transfers work? We ask for £8m you offer £5m we meet in the middle.

Yes that is why we offered circa £1m you said no so we came back with circa £1.5m you said no so we will come back with another bid. So do you not know how they work?

But you haven't asked for £8m, you've said he's not for sale. You aren't very good at all this #ITK stuff are you pal? 

We have said he is not for sale but then you asked for a price that you can aford to see if you want to pay for him.

Very very immature reply... nothing like carrolls transfer... completely totally utterly different

If you care to re read the post i made in context to the post I was replying to you might understand it second time round

Archived