Birmingham City v Derby County

sage

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Winning at home and drawing away is playoff form.

However it's not automatic.

Simples

win at home draw away means 92 points which should be enough for automatic. But dropping 2 points when 3-1 up against a poor Brum team is not promotion form.

our defense has been poor all season yet we let an u21 reserve/premier centre  half go back to one of the top clubs in the country who think he has got potential and leave a proven championship centre half on the bench.Yet we continue to play one who would be in  league one now and another who came from non league football. eustace is not doing the job he is picked for so either change the system or give thorn the job why bring a player on loan and not use him

thorne n whitbread in v qpr, generally just needs freshening up too. ward was brilliant today which was good to see. we cannot execute any form of set piece tho!!

Who was it on here who was wearing a black and yellow hat and browsing the forum at half time. I was stood very near to you.

Worzil Gummidge, he was having a nice cup a tea and a nice slice a cake and stunk a bit and was saying "Ooo eck Aunt Sally, they've took off Mr Martin, I think the manager has been reading too much of that nice fella Mostyn' posts and do ya like my nice black and straw hat, Ooo it's proper right nice".......

Who scored 2nd goal ? I was waiting on bryso but paddy power no for paying out , it looked to me like it took huge hit off brysos head ?

It's Brysons goal for definite but I think the press association have given it Martin unfortunately for you.

We conceded 3. Must be the defences fault.

Defending and attacking is a team game you know? Bamford and Hendrick put everyone else in the **** but it's Buxton who is on borrowed time?

Bamford hasn't been all that great in open play. He'll go on a run and win a corner = well played

Ward goes on a run and wins a corner = can't beat his man.

I'm not criticising Bamford. I'm simply saying people see what they want to see sometimes.

Bamford just an example because if Ward had lost the ball it'd have been pitchforks at dawn.

It's a team game.

I feel a bit sorry for some of our support. I'm having a great time enjoying a carefree attacking team playing the ball on the floor and other fans are going from player to player looking for a problem.

Players dip in form and energy. On the whole we're playing well. We're getting back to our best and should have scored about 10 goals in the last 2 games.

Breaking news: the players are doing well. All of them.

There's not much between Keogh and Buxton. Wisdom is better than any RB I can imagine we could get right now and Forsyth is superb in attack and is actually often our best outlet.

We concede because we attack. The idea is to win games. Either be tight and disciplined and lose out in attack or be open and lose out in defence.

What do people want? 36 shots on goal without a reply?

Defending and attacking is a team game you know? Bamford and Hendrick put everyone else in the **** but it's Buxton who is on borrowed time?

Bamford hasn't been all that great in open play. He'll go on a run and win a corner = well played

I'm not criticising Bamford. I'm simply saying people see what they want to see sometimes.

Bamford just an example because if Ward had lost the ball it'd have been pitchforks at dawn.

It's a team game.

I feel a bit sorry for some of our support. I'm having a great time enjoying a carefree attacking team playing the ball on the floor and other fans are going from player to player looking for a problem.

Players dip in form and energy. On the whole we're playing well. We're getting back to our best and should have scored about 10 goals in the last 2 games.

There's not much between Keogh and Buxton. Wisdom is better than any RB I can imagine we could get right now and Forsyth is superb in attack and is actually often our best outlet.

We concede because we attack. The idea is to win games. Either be tight and disciplined and lose out in attack or be open and lose out in defence.

We conceded from a corner for the 3rd and a cross for the first. Both goals poor defending. Even the second goal was poor defending after Grants super save ie the defense didn't defend the second ball against substitute Burke.

and defending comes from all of the eleven in the team, and when everyone works that out on the pitch and in the stands, that is when Derby will really fly up the tables.

All eleven from crosses and corners and dead balls.? Obviously we defend as a team but the defenders need to defend and they are not doing it.

It's a team game.

I want us to not lose a 2 goal lead .

Archived