The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Touche.

However, I see you have won despite having almost half the total shots and half the shots on target. I see you are still getting the rub of the green

We are getting the 'rub of the green' because we are playing on the green stuff. 

Stats are great, gives you gumps more excuse to explain away your underachievement in the cup, you had nearly 70% of the ball and did bugger all, you're arrogant in defeat and you where judged. 

Now the Carl Froch fight is your plan to make enough revenue for your underachievers

Shteve's record for us;

W 14 D 4 L 3 (46 points from 63)

Such a better Manager than Davros.

He has been magnificent for you.

Many Forest fans were very excited about his appointment and many were glad to see the back of Davies. It was a disaster at Forest but he does have a very mixed CV and it wasn't all his fault things went so badly.

It will be interesting to see how he fares if he gets some cash to spend.

We are getting the 'rub of the green' because we are playing on the green stuff. 

Stats are great, gives you gumps more excuse to explain away your underachievement in the cup, you had nearly 70% of the ball and did bugger all, you're arrogant in defeat and you where judged. 

Now the Carl Froch fight is your plan to make enough revenue for your underachievers

Tounge in cheek, stats are often misleading as a team can huff and puff but not look like scoring.

I was disappointed at our performance on Sunday even though I think a draw probably would have been the fair result. But there's no way we deserved to beat Preston in the replay so these things even themselves out.

You sound a broken record constantly going on about our underachievement. Where do you think we should be in the league?

Do you think he will keep on bringing in very talented youngsters on loan?

Surely if you go up there will be sensible amounts of money to spend?

No idea. I don't think it's any great secret that our owners would likely try to sell us if we went up. That being the case I'd imagine that they wouldn't want to plough too much in. Best bet would be a quick sale during the summer.

In the meantime I'd imagine we'll continue to reap the rewards of our own Academy, and a few others'.

Where do you think we should be in the league?

Above us, at the very least - whether that (theoretically) be 2nd, 5th, 14th or 23rd.

tbh I think you're only underachieving a little, and in the context of us and Burnley overachieving - without us two you'd be in 3rd place, which would be about right for money spent and wages paid, and the nonsense about 'King Billy's Unfinished Business'...

Tounge in cheek, stats are often misleading as a team can huff and puff but not look like scoring.

I was disappointed at our performance on Sunday even though I think a draw probably would have been the fair result. But there's no way we deserved to beat Preston in the replay so these things even themselves out.

You sound a broken record constantly going on about our underachievement. Where do you think we should be in the league?

You should be a lot closer to Leicester than us based on your wages and budget. So should QPR. You've both got **** managers.

Shteve went to Holland and won the title with Twente - that's like going to the SPL and beating Rangers and Celtic to the title with Raith Rovers.

Harry on the other hand has at least managed to buy himself an FA Cup.

Davros, has been given money to spend, most notably by Forest, and managed to win fook all except a playoff trophy which we won despite him not because of him.

He has been magnificent for yo

u.

Many Forest fans were very excited about his appointment and many were glad to see the back of Davies. It was a disaster at Forest but he does have a very mixed CV and it wasn't all his fault things went so badly.

It will be interesting to see how he fares if he gets some cash to spend.

He won't need as much as billy needs

Forest aren't under-achieving, in my opinion.

They have a budget for a top 6 side, and they're a top 6 side.

No matter how much more than us they've spent, I bet their wage budget is less than Bolton's and Wigan's for instance (never mind Leicester, QPR, Blackburn and Reading...etc)

Archived