The demise of Forest

ladyram

It gets even better... Porter (yes the guy who doesn't even get in their team and has been on loan in League Two) didn't even come on until 87th minute! Good job it didn't go to extra time or Solskjaer's record of four goals as a substitute could have been under threat.

So, wait, Clough, while in a position of drawing, brings on a striker with 5 mins to go. A substitute who scores two goals and wins the match. Against Forest.

I refuse to believe such drivel.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, just got in, not seen the scores and can't be arsed to wait for the highlights later.

Come on,

How many did Forest win by?

I dread to think...

"I would rest Reid and Patto too for what it's worth, it's still a side that should beat the blades."

"Might be a good idea,Nigel will have them kicking us up in the air as well as the ball."

"I'd deffo rest Reid and probably Patto too. We should still be favourites without them."

"we must keep fresh and healthy our key players...in case we need thenmin 2nd half we could use them..in case only!"

"I just don't see this being a tough game at all. I've watched them a couple of times pre Clough and with him and they are poor. Another 3-0 win."

"Reid and Paterson and the other 9 best players should play. Get a good lead then sub them off."

"When are the quarter finals played?"

....especially as Reid and Paterson started. Must have been an absolute massacre.

Saturday 8 March 2014 is the date on the FA website. That should be Barnsley away

"Bugger - me and the Mrs were planning on getting tickets for the away day Barnsley, and taking my Dad along as it is the day after his 89th birthday.
What shall we get him for a present now?
Long novels are right out of the question, as he might not reach the end... and that would be a waste of good money (I don't like the sort of books that he does)."

Can anyone help this poor red dog out? He was going to Barnsley away but then realised it clashed with FA Cup quarter final day...

Contender for ironic post of the year goes to this chap...

"Nigel will want to get the game on if at all possible. A mud bath will suit his preferred hoof it and kick 'em approach."

Another red dog needing a bit of help...

"Where is it possible to see the prize money for winning through each round of the FA Cup?
I think the amounts from the perspective of the bigger clubs are relatively insignificant in their own right, but to lower league and small clubs the pots are a bit of a life-line.
So, we beat Untied and progress to the Quarter Finals - how much dosh do we actually pocket (as a club)?"

...if I'm being honest, I could do with a bit of help too, got my calculator to work it out but the answer kept on saying £0....is this correct?

Another red dog needing a bit of help...

"Where is it possible to see the prize money for winning through each round of the FA Cup?

I think the amounts from the perspective of the bigger clubs are relatively insignificant in their own right, but to lower league and small clubs the pots are a bit of a life-line.

So, we beat Untied and progress to the Quarter Finals - how much dosh do we actually pocket (as a club)?"

...if I'm being honest, I could do with a bit of help too, got my calculator to work it out but the answer kept on saying £0....is this correct?

They'll be gutted. They had big plans for that payday making a sizeable dent in that week's £2m losses.....

Contender for ironic post of the year goes to this chap...

"Nigel will want to get the game on if at all possible. A mud bath will suit his preferred hoof it and kick 'em approach."

Pipped at the post by this beauty...

"Lots of red seats. Should have given us eight thousand"

Can only assume he wanted them to go with the 10,000 at City Ground every week

Archived