The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No

What I am saying to you, is that you are the kind of club-toting, raw-meat-eating, Me-Tarzan-You-Jane-ing, big, bald bubblehead that can only count to ten if he's barefoot or wearing sandals.

;)

Whereas you, for instance, can take the same action and count to 12.

(Not read the whole thread yet - would be unlike Utch or a few others to miss such an obvious opportunity)

Edit:

I did, and they all missed it. Bloody hell, guys, wake up. We might be in the same division as Norwich next season, and these gags will be invaluable then.

Whereas you, for instance, can take the same action and count to 12.

(Not read the whole thread yet - would be unlike Utch or a few others to miss such an obvious opportunity)

Edit:

I did, and they all missed it. Bloody hell, guys, wake up. We might be in the same division as Norwich next season, and these gags will be invaluable then.

You think Norwich will stay up then?

Huddersfield tonight has to be the easiest 3 away points the gumps will get this season, an easy win, also a must win, I expect them to rise above the awful show at the 2nd easiest away 3pts at Blackpool and win before 25 mins are up.

After all the Dirties did them 5-1 and at the time there manager had been sacked, reinstated, sacked, reinstated and that was before half time!

I will soon be in the market for a new mobile phone. My wife won't let me get a season ticket, she thinks it's an uneccessary expense that we can little afford. But if I can persuade her that buymobiles.net is the best deal (and she'll trust me on that) and it just happens to come with a free season ticket, then she can't moan at that.

But I've had a look at their website and I can't see that offer anywhere. Do they not do it any more, or do they only do it around season ticket renewal time?

To bring it back on topic, if they don't do it anymore, does that mean we get good attendances without giving away free tickets?

They didn't do it for this season according to Paul Sisson.

"Treetards"  :lol:

Maybe Derby should only take 2 points after last night as they only won by one goal and QPR were without Austin.

Then if Huddersfield draw tonight with the Gumps, Huddersfield should give Forest their point as the weather up north was grim and the photographers kept using flash to take photos which startled them and made them blink really bad.

Half time at the moment between Manchester City, i mean Forest and Huddersfield, although I expect that is all down to misfortune, as Huddersfield have lost Vaughan due to injury in this game, and with one of the best finishers in europe with Rafik 'The Terrorist' Djebbour, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they break the deadlock. 

After all, they have the best record against teams in the top 6 - I wonder if Huddersfield know that?

Archived