The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll probably just dip into the loan market now. Or is that not allowed under the 'Derby County non-spening money' act?

The biggest problem with you 'dipping into the loan market' is that the top clubs have seen how Forest have treated their players in the past, e.g. Nathaniel Chalobah, a really good player who Forest set back about 6 months in his development. Luckily for him, Middlesbrough stepped in (worse luck for us - he scored against Derby).

Besides, Forest's midfield is utterly superfluous because the ball is usually 30 feet above their heads.

The biggest problem with you 'dipping into the loan market' is that the top clubs have seen how Forest have treated their players in the past, e.g. Nathaniel Chalobah, a really good player who Forest set back about 6 months in his development.

Even if what you say about NC is true. That's one player then. So what/who else have seen how we treat our loan players so poorly they wouldn't send anyone to us?

U do talk some crap sometimes eddie

If by that you mean he wasn't used frequently. Why? Because NC is shi7 and will end up in the championship. It's now or never for him and going on what I've seen of him, admittedly not much due to the way we treat our loanees, he's a big time Charlie.

Even if what you say about NC is true. That's one player then. So what/who else have seen how we treat our loan players so poorly they wouldn't send anyone to us?

U do talk some crap sometimes eddie

If by that you mean he wasn't used frequently. Why? Because NC is shi7 and will end up in the championship. It's now or never for him and going on what I've seen of him, admittedly not much due to the way we treat our loanees, he's a big time Charlie.

Middlesbrough fans loved him - but then again, they have something you don't.

A knowledge of football.

It also helps if you pay up when there are fees involved.

I thought with the word 'Derby' into the title I was going to get a positive comment. :(

I agree apart from the Engineering department. Very very good.

Sorry. I was educated in Nottingham, hence the ignorance.

Derby loaned an entire team all the way to a play off final last year.

They'll be fine about it

Whereas Forest loan off Wonga etc to pay last minute bills :)

Derby loaned an entire team all the way to a play off final last year.

They'll be fine about it

We don't mind - and you've got three already.

Archived