The demise of Forest

ladyram

You do sound silly

Four wins,

Rotherham, Fulham, (two certain relegation teams)

Charlton and Blackburn (perpetual mid - lower table)

Top Six

You've only played & drawn with Sheff Weds

You can't count us, because we are only top because we play only crap teams

PLUS TWO OTHER SCRAPPY DRAWS AGAINST YOUR MID TABLE RIVALS

Did I get a bite. Not sure

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't here any on the radio.. Nothing mentioned on the Radio.

Source???

Got a text from a mate who is a Millwall fan. He was quite complimentary of your support early on but said as the game wore on, forest fans got frustrated with some booing at the end.

Here my serious review of the game.

The referee was a definite 'homer' gave everything to them. Britt and Antonio were wrestled to the ground at every opportunity. I dare say they were more dirty than your lot.

One chance for Britt which should of been a def goal. A poor header in the end. And an half chance header towards the end of the game.

They had a couple of good chances and a draw was a fair result.

We are missing a forward thinking centre midfielder. IMO we need to put lansbury at the side of Tesche and play pato behind Britt.

Roll on Brighton another team in the bottom half.

A draw against Millwall was about all I could back you for yesterday. Obviously I can't ever want you to win (except against Leeds), but I can't stand Millwall either - they were the worst example of a football team when they came to our place last year. Time-wasting from the first minute, diving at every opportunity and looking for fouls/more opportunities to time waste, cynical sneaky fouls to disrupt the flow of the game, and then the odd big hoof up front aside the only time they seriously attempted to breach our goal was from set-pieces. 

Sh1te football team, sh1te club. If there were any justice in football then clubs like that would disappear up their own @r$e to everyone else's relief.

Archived