The demise of Forest

ladyram

It don't count tho cos the goals are not getting shared around and what if Britt got injured and what if antonios form dropped and what if Michael Mancienne stopped getting MOTM and what if............

Blinkered

You just conceded 3 goals at home to Fulham so cross that one off the list  :lol:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suppose they need to cling onto something

Yeah, the Forest fans on here who spent all last season posting, 'you can only beat the weak teams, when you face the top teams you'll crumble' or 'your bubble will burst soon, it's just new manager syndrome' definitely weren't clinging onto things.

And what a shock, you make an account on here while you're top of the league and we've had a slow start .... why weren't you on here last season when we were smashing you 5-0?  :lol:

What's happened to that Dutch striker you signed, not heard anything about him yet, is he a duffer?

He came on on Sunday if you were watching :D

He's only started in the cup. Seemed like a good player to me but is more than likely adjusting to the English game, he scored over 30 goals last season so he obviously knows where the net is. Fryatt and Britt started brilliantly though so it's understandable he couldn't get in.

It don't count tho cos the goals are not getting shared around and what if Britt got injured and what if antonios form dropped and what if Michael Mancienne stopped getting MOTM and what if............

Blinkered

Indeed. Amazing what a new season can do - last year it was us being told that we'd never keep it up! :D

He came on on Sunday if you were watching :D

He's only started in the cup. Seemed like a good player to me but is more than likely adjusting to the English game, he scored over 30 goals last season so he obviously knows where the net is. Fryatt and Britt started brilliantly though so it's understandable he couldn't get in.

Those goals can't be included with Stoner's new rules!

I think his exact instructions were to go after the moaning **** with the stupid 50s side-parting in defence.

You're on very thing ground talking about w**k haircuts.  Darlow, Landsbury, Mackie, Paterson all have terrible barnets.  In fact Darlow gets extra c**t points for that shameful Terry Thomas tash he's growing...

You're on very thing ground talking about w**k haircuts.  Darlow, Landsbury, Mackie, Paterson all have terrible barnets.  In fact Darlow gets extra c**t points for that shameful Terry Thomas tash he's growing...

Must be just a footballer thing generally. I mean who told Will Hughes he looked good with blond highlights?

Archived