The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao

Terrible wumimg mate

I don't think it is, to be honest. In no football expert, but even I could see a clear difference in style. All your goals seemed to revolve around: get the ball wide, load the box, hoof it in, hope someone gets a head or a toe on it.

Hey, if it works, it works. But so does ours, and ours is a helluva a lot prettier.

To be honest though, I wish we could do a bit more of your style on occasion. It would be nice to get excited when we get corner or a free kick, for a change.

And it could be a style that is challenging to defend against, so it'll be interesting to see how we deal with it. Could end up 4-5 in a couple of weeks.

How bad were Fulham?

Weren't they favourites for promotion three weeks ago.

They will give Blackpool a run for bottom spot.

This isn't trying to take anything away from your very good win against Reading but I thought Fulham were a pub side until I saw Reading's defending against your lot. They defended just as badly as Fulham did! Gunter's boots must have weighed a tonne as he couldn't seem to jump or move his feet. 

We both capitalised on awful opposition this weekend, hoping our next 2 home games before Int. break will give us a wave of confidence before we go to your place.

I don't think it is, to be honest. In no football expert, but even I could see a clear difference in style. All your goals seemed to revolve around: get the ball wide, load the box, hoof it in, hope someone gets a head or a toe on it.

Hey, if it works, it works. But so does ours, and ours is a helluva a lot prettier.

To be honest though, I wish we could do a bit more of your style on occasion. It would be nice to get excited when we get corner or a free kick, for a change.

And it could be a style that is challenging to defend against, so it'll be interesting to see how we deal with it. Could end up 4-5 in a couple of weeks.

I take it you watched football league show?

If your basing you opinion on that I struggle to understand how you can say we hoof it.

Just so we are clear (because you said you are not an expert) crossing the ball high doest equal 'hoofing it'

I take it you watched football league show?

If your basing you opinion on that I struggle to understand how you can say we hoof it.

Just so we are clear (because you said you are not an expert) crossing the ball high doest equal 'hoofing it'

I can only say form what ive seen in the highlights but from what i've seen a lot of your play comes from the wings, Atonio and Assombalonga have added a lot of power and pace to your side. Can't say its hoof ball but you don't look like a passing side either.

I'd suggest that Forest play a 'direct' style.

'Hoofball' is a derogatory term that suggests an aimless approach, but a direct style is far from that.

steady, eddie , thats almost a compliment..

I had a bacon and chilli black pudding sandwich in my hand when I typed it, so the feeling of euphoric contentment probably explains my misplaced generosity.

We are pressing the ball in a high tempo fashion. Getting the ball in wide areas and scoring goals.

All 4 yesterday were from crossers. Both goals at Bournemouth as well. Peno at Bolton plus another goal from a cross and the goal at tranmere came from the wide area.

We are pressing the ball in a high tempo fashion. Getting the ball in wide areas and scoring goals.

All 4 yesterday were from crossers. Both goals at Bournemouth as well. Peno at Bolton plus another goal from a cross and the goal at tranmere came from the wide area.

So in short if anyone stops your wingers getting forward and or Reid gets injured your fecked?

Not blinkered

I'm open to be proved wrong. Please provide evidence tho

It's called the Football League Show. Lob ball up, muscle a defender, get ball down and play it out wide. Get every man and his dog in the box. If you deny it you're a liar.

Archived