The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest 1-0 up, but down to 10 men, Mancienne sent off for two yellows..

I see that Physco's not taken long getting his style of play across.

Don't get me wrong, I love Saturday away days within reason and respect those that go but it becomes a chore.

Carlisle on a Monday night, especially when it's on Sky, yet people mock because there was only 500 there. It's incredible.

Not that I want to get into a debate about boring attendances but 845 made the trip.

Not that I want to get into a debate about boring attendances but 845 made the trip.

Made me laugh on Twitter a Tranmere fan tweeting a pic of the away end with about 100 forest in the end claiming it was near kick off time.... Until it was pointed out your lot had load of problems getting there on time and there photo was much earlier.... Out of all the twitter accounts I hate, it's the away day ones

Not much.

Tranmere, 100 miles, Carlisle 200 miles.

Made me laugh on Twitter a Tranmere fan tweeting a pic of the away end with about 100 forest in the end claiming it was near kick off time.... Until it was pointed out your lot had load of problems getting there on time and there photo was much earlier.... Out of all the twitter accounts I hate, it's the away day ones

That's right

M55 or M56 I believe was closed.

Also was told around 1000 turned round and headed back home because of this

That's right

M55 or M56 I believe was closed.

Also was told around 100,000 turned round and headed back home because of this

Picture from the Highways Agency of Nottingham Forest supporters trying to make their way to Tranmere Rovers.

www.delusionalsausages.co.ku

"http://www.snowballfighters.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Beijing-Giant-traffic-jam" alt="Beijing-Giant-traffic-jam">

Archived