The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He mentions in the same sentence that they'll add players and continue to streamline the squad, implying that there will be more leavers than joiners.....

Mackie and Cox - not all bad news for them then.

All this seems a bit drastic. Looks like he's finally wised up to FFP.

He mentions in the same sentence that they'll add players and continue to streamline the squad, implying that there will be more leavers than joiners.....

Mackie and Cox - not all bad news for them then.

All this seems a bit drastic. Looks like he's finally wised up to FFP.

It's a bit late for him to start justifying his decisions using FFP. He claimed last season he had it covered with sponsorship deals from Kuwait.

It's a bit late for him to start justifying his decisions using FFP. He claimed last season he had it covered with sponsorship deals from Kuwait.

It is quite amusing that he's suddenly started claiming FFP as a reason when he's never been remotely bothered before.

I seriously doubt that he understood FFP tbh, certainly not the full extent of what you can, and can't get away with. Fair market value for example seems to be something that he had absolutely no comprehension of. 

It is quite amusing that he's suddenly started claiming FFP as a reason when he's never been remotely bothered before.

I think that we can safely assume that the Freon tap has been turned off at the Kuwait end, and daddy's cut his pocket money.

He was probably taken in by Davros's cousin. Wasn't it him who convinced gumpkind that it was nothing to worry about and everyone would appeal?

PistoldPete2

I preferred Carry On Sheikh Shaggers ....Fawaj getting paranoid about the tweets.... "Infamy, infamy , they've all got it  infamy"

Archived