The demise of Forest

ladyram

Same with your rather tame 0-0 draw last week, a massive shock that you did not concede. Maybe because you were playing against 11 men rather than 10?

What are you doing back?

When your obsession with Derby was pointed out a couple of weeks ago you sodded off, but predictably you turned up again like a bad penny Billy.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did you do againest us? Or Brighton, where did you finish again?

STFU its preseason and already that is your highlight of the season, go back to covering up the rust on your shed and there are a few pink seats that need polishing for their TV outing.

Get some fresh material.

Get some fresh material.

LOL your material is so dated that it is historic.  Oh it isn't 1984 youngest club in the championship, tax dodging, council park club, penatly failure manager, u21 failure manager.

Stewy has already played down your ability, which is a surprise as you have the best squad in the championship for the last 2 seasons....delusional as always.

I am sure there are posts saying that your back ups to the first team squad would walk straight into any chapionship side, well that was ********.

I expect that your 4-0 win (after 75m to score the first) againest Ilkeston has worn your wrist out,

#boring

#ibt

That was stoners , Edward..

They are all the same TBH, living in the past and only posting when they have a feeble excuse.

I confuse eezze with know, stoners was too easy to wind up, Red Dawn should focus on his role.  Gumps are easy to wind up, delusional as standard and a failure in the East Midlands.

Have forest got the open topped bus out to celebrate this monumental win over their Derbyshire rivals? I think they still had the receipt from last season and were told they could use it anytime after the 2013/14 season had finished.

Forest beat Groves and therefore won at Wembley, in what clearly was so much to do with football.

Also, they beat Ilkeston 4-0 where we drew 0-0 in an all important pre-season friendly.

Call off all bets this season, Forest are champions.

When will we ever get bragging rights back?

..... Seriously ......

Not a post in here for two days?

TWO DAYS!!!!

But they have signed a Barcelona player!!!

When I said 'Shhhhhhhh' I didn't think people would take me seriously. Roll on the new season. When we can watch forest loose to not just ten men, but blackpool's 8.

Archived