The demise of Forest

ladyram

I like to read the considered opinions of fans' views on Derby and calling people derogatory names just because they support a different club is frankly childish.

Be thankful for the forest guys we have got, as they enrich this forum greatly. Losing stoners from this forum is not a good thing. Same goes for the open hostility from some towards other fans who come to add to our discussion. (Admittedly, we have to deal with some bell ends too)

They are just like us, supporting their local team. If they were born 25 miles west, they'd be rams and the opposite applies for us if we were born 25 miles east.

Just be thankful they aren't plastic Real Madrid fans.

Doesn't mean I wish for them to have anything other than a dreadful season though!

Not really, i'm born and bred Leicester but i've always been a ram.

;)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not so sure about the 25 miles west situation, it's all about the stars on the shirts from what I've read so I think they'd still be Forest through and through.  ;)

*And I've got to type, Stoners wasn't all bad, hope he comes back.

So the NEP and Stewy have decided that Leicester are notts forests biggest rival.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Stuart-Pearce-wants-Nottingham-Forest-leaf/story-21337878-detail/story.html

Selected parts:

Stuart Pearce wants Nottingham Forest to take a leaf out of Leicester City's guide to getting promoted

"They kept Nigel in place and it was similar with Burnley. They got up through team spirit.

"They have a good manager and a good spirit and one or two of their players excelled last year.

"They sent out the message to the rest of the league that you do not have to spend loads of money.

"Steve Wigley is a better coach than I am, for example. I have Brian who is a good coach as well, but is also a fantastic general manager type person as well.

The challenge, then, is to match the achievements of Leicester.

And, if Pearce can do that, then no Forest fans will be upset at following in the footsteps of one of their biggest rivals.

Good to see a manager admit his limitations and be realistic about the task in front of him.  Personally I think he will stop Fawaz being a circus ring master and be more of a responsible owner, oh well it had to end at some point.

So the NEP and Stewy have decided that Leicester are notts forests biggest rival.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Stuart-Pearce-wants-Nottingham-Forest-leaf/story-21337878-detail/story.html

Selected parts:

Stuart Pearce wants Nottingham Forest to take a leaf out of Leicester City's guide to getting promoted

"They kept Nigel in place and it was similar with Burnley. They got up through team spirit.

"They have a good manager and a good spirit and one or two of their players excelled last year.

"They sent out the message to the rest of the league that you do not have to spend loads of money.

"Steve Wigley is a better coach than I am, for example. I have Brian who is a good coach as well, but is also a fantastic general manager type person as well.

The challenge, then, is to match the achievements of Leicester.

And, if Pearce can do that, then no Forest fans will be upset at following in the footsteps of one of their biggest rivals.

Good to see a manager admit his limitations and be realistic about the task in front of him.  Personally I think he will stop Fawaz being a circus ring master and be more of a responsible owner, oh well it had to end at some point.

If you were selecting parts, why did you forget to cut out the last two highlighted words?

Rough translation - Look, we ain't got a pot to **** in, all we'll be bringing in are free's and loans but I still want you to buy or renew your season tickets.

I heard a rumour from gump town races that this was the new sponsor

25834f8

Bloody hell.

IBM?

(old programmers will get that one)

Archived