The demise of Forest

ladyram

It was the first BC Trophy match. 2-0 - McEveley & Fagan. Fagan hahahahaha!

I had forgotten about that game completely! The only other time I could think of a 2-0 defeat was the defeat in the FA Cup at the BBG in the early 80s.

We were only a League One side though.

Do you think the BC trophy is an awful idea like most Forest fans?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Along with stab and bullet proof vests.

That was that French donkey they bought in last season.

Kevlar Gomis.

I had forgotten about that game completely! The only other time I could think of a 2-0 defeat was the defeat in the FA Cup at the BBG in the early 80s.

We were only a League One side though.

Do you think the BC trophy is an awful idea like most Forest fans?

It was forest that had the idea of the BC trophy...FICKLE

no response by the gumps....no surprise

If their like me, it's probably because the amount of shi7 that comes out your mouth. it's not worth having a debate with u, your deluded beyond all reason and you 'wumming' is terrible.

Have u Still not realised your the only dcfc fan talking about our 'administration' in 84. No ones joining in with u. Personally I think their embarrassed by you.

The BC trophy is a decent idea. Only reason florists don't like it that they've hardly ever won it.

The intial game raised a decent amount for charity.

Do many fans even give a second thought after a victory to winning the cup or indeed the losing fans to losing it? I doubt it.

The intial game raised a decent amount for charity.

Do many fans even give a second thought after a victory to winning the cup or indeed the losing fans to losing it? I doubt it.

I agree, it wouldn't be so bad if we didn't walk out past it like it's the bleeding FA Cup.

That being said, it's keeping the Kenco cup company in our trophy cabinet at the minute so I won't moan too much. 

What's your thoughts on next season anyway? I think a 10th placed finish would be good for Pearce  :D

I agree, it wouldn't be so bad if we didn't walk out past it like it's the bleeding FA Cup.

That being said, it's keeping the Kenco cup company in our trophy cabinet at the minute so I won't moan too much. 

What's your thoughts on next season anyway? I think a 10th placed finish would be good for Pearce  :D

I think keeping his job for 10 games would be good for Pearce :D

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/01630402

Right hand side near top

32 years (Incorporation date 20/04/1982)

or

https://www.duedil.com/company/01630402/nottingham-forest-football-club-limited

Near the bottom under details

Inc. Date: 20 Apr 1982

About Nottingham Forest Football Club Limited

Nottingham Forest Football Club Limited was founded on 20 Apr 1982 and has its registered office in Nottingham. The organisation's status is listed as "Live" and it currently has one director. 100-199 people are employed at this company. The company has only one subsidiary, Nottingham Forest Football Academy Limited.

Yeah it was nonsense, I was 2 years out.

You don'y know your short history? I am surprised.

Wow, Forest is almost exactly the same age as me (four days out). And I'm 32, not 34, you cheeky fecker.

I wonder if Forest's more recent antics will result in yet more ground breaking legislation. Maybe in the future the chairman of any club receiving more than 4 winding up orders can be stoned to death in the middle of the pitch.

I am pleased with the two strikers we have signed and think we will add more players, maybe another three. If we have some better luck with injuries then really there is no excuse for not finishing in the top 6.

However, I have grave concerns about Pearce. Had he been Ipswich's left-back for 12 years and never played for us then no-one would have wanted him. His distinguised career will have no impact on his managerial abilities.

Archived