The demise of Forest

ladyram

I liked the bit where they were blaming Miller and Derbyshire (McClaren signings) for their woes, ignoring the fact that Miller scored more goals for struggling Yeovil than anyone did for the 'Famous Team', and Derbyshire ended up as their second-highest goalscorer, despite only making ELEVEN starts.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread on LTLF is genuinely stunning. They seem to think that our best players would jump at the chance to come and play for the big club

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=41179

There seems to be one with common sense, or is just sick of the delusional ones...

Now our friends up the road have perished I think we can do a lot worse than look at some of their loanees

Thorne is a different class in this division. I'd throw a couple of mill at West Brom and see what happens. Bamford on loans might be a shout as well now Billy has gone, though unlikely.

Also, if we sell Lansbury then use that money on Bryson. He is a serious player and they wouldn't turn down 5m

They've had their season in the sun. They lose half their squad back to their parent club, the Albino is off and Bryson will probably follow.

How have they perished?

They do not have the HMRC demanding the tax owed for 2 years to be paid, they do not have almost weekly winding up orders issued, they manage to pay their players on time. Yeah they are really sufferering.

You really think we could loan Bamford, I think Chelski might tell us to fook off as we paid late last time. Bryson leaves them for £5m, doubt it the team is built around him. I doubt WBA will sell Thorne, and if they do he only wants to go to one place.

You have got no clue. 1 loanee was always present, Wisdom. 1 had to wait to get in Thorne, 1 was used as impact Bamford, 1 was used then injured Whitbread. Not half a squad, unless you are playing five a side. Engage your brain before spouting drival. We have to sort our **** out as at this moment we are seen as a financial liability, not a reliable progressive football club. Unfortunatly that lot down the road are...

I read the vital forum, and feel sorry for some who are totally clued up with way things are going.... I e jimmy gordon, Pitbull to name a couple.... Then you have bury your heads in sands guys like the poster Mrs Browns Boys who can't answer a question directed at them and just tirade at others proper head in the sand character.

But the thing is, why is there no protest group? If this was happening at Derby it would be kicking off with all forms of protest now....

Mrs Browns Boys and his rants should need no introduction to those who used to post on DET and BBC606. He used to be known as Jom, or JomForest, and was the one who 4 years ago was telling us every day how Derby were headed for administration and a 10 point deduction at the end of that season because he had 'access to our accounts'.

He's a Walter Mitty of the lowest order - completely irrational, loses every debate he ever takes part in (no change there), uses personal abuse and insults as his first port of call, and is a once-and-for-always Fridgy arselicker. Until the day Fawaz leaves, then he will maintain that his apparent support was 'a joke to stimulate forum discussion'.

In short, a ****.

Mrs Browns Boys and his rants should need no introduction to those who used to post on DET and BBC606. He used to be known as Jom, or JomForest, and was the one who 4 years ago was telling us every day how Derby were headed for administration and a 10 point deduction at the end of that season because he had 'access to our accounts'.

He's a Walter Mitty of the lowest order - completely irrational, loses every debate he ever takes part in (no change there), uses personal abuse and insults as his first port of call, and is a once-and-for-always Fridgy arselicker. Until the day Fawaz leaves, then he will maintain that his apparent support was 'a joke to stimulate forum discussion'.

In short, a ****.

Think you summed that up perfectly Eddie

I don't suppose "gate money" is an issue for you lot.

No one wants to come and see you, and you lot only go away, to Wembley.

At least we're sure that we will have a team to watch next season.

Even if they aren't our players.

You released the only guy that managed to score in the strikers role...and was the leading goal scorer.

I will give you the fact that your away support is bigger than ours, but hey most forest fans go away to see proper grounds, any excuse to get out of the rust riddled council shed you call a.....well I have no idea what you can call it, embarassing perhaps.

You would make more money if you opened it as a museum and charge school groups.

Anyway bugger off and start fund raising as the HMRC are coming...

In short, a ****.

Oh that prat... Good God he's delusional.

Archived