The demise of Forest

ladyram

Is billy on the list?

Not unless it related to his first stint,as he was still in charge at end of 12/13.Anyway,you wouldn't mind him not being paid.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand that Fridgy is thinking of pulling out and installing another cousin. Goes by the name of Notapottopissin.

Hehe - they reckon anyone saying bad things must be a Derby Fan.

Head inserted in sand for a lot of them.

Even some guy reckons Price wouldn't let bills go unpaid if he was still there. (His last company went bust owing over £2m and the first winding up order was in Feb - I think Price was still in charge then.

Do you think Physco has even signed a contract yet?

It would be par for the course, hail him as the next manager, then find out he's not signed anything.

You joke but that seriously wouldn't be the most surprising thing at the moment.

You joke but that seriously wouldn't be the most surprising thing at the moment.

They'll replace him with Froch

It's interesting to see that their forum 'will he, won't he'? meltdown is still ongoing, and now has made its way into their local bog roll newspaper. McGovern's actually said that people who start these rumours (about Pearce quitting before he even starts, thus cutting out the middle man) are 'Bandits, hiding behind a mask of anonymity'.

Que?

It's interesting to see that their forum 'will he, won't he'? meltdown is still ongoing, and now has made its way into their local bog roll newspaper. McGovern's actually said that people who start these rumours (about Pearce quitting before he even starts, thus cutting out the middle man) are 'Bandits, hiding behind a mask of anonymity'.

Que?

Well it is bandit country

Heartbroken here - Vital Florist (in fact the whole of Vital) is down at the moment and I want my daily chuckle at the gumps.

People think that we have WUMs on here - those guys are just brilliant at it. Unless the stories are true, of course…...

Heartbroken here - Vital Florist (in fact the whole of Vital) is down at the moment and I want my daily chuckle at the gumps.

People think that we have WUMs on here - those guys are just brilliant at it. Unless the stories are true, of course…...

Back in the summer of 2010 someone on there claimed to have set next to Davies on a flight from Glasgow to East Midlands. He detailed a 25 point conversation, much of which was quite libellous. It got pulled very quickly.

As for the recent shenanigins it is no way to run a club. I would be surprised if Fawaz is still owner, or willing to keep the club afloat (even with late payments!) in three years. He is passionate but I don't think he has a clue what he is doing.

Back in the summer of 2010 someone on there claimed to have set next to Davies on a flight from Glasgow to East Midlands. He detailed a 25 point conversation, much of which was quite libellous. It got pulled very quickly.

As for the recent shenanigins it is no way to run a club. I would be surprised if Fawaz is still owner, or willing to keep the club afloat (even with late payments!) in three years. He is passionate but I don't think he has a clue what he is doing.

I remember the plane 'story' - and it just seemed ridiculous - even Davros wouldn't have run off at the mouth that way (perhaps).

Not sure what to make of the latest nonsense. OK, we're having a bit of fun about it on here, but it must be genuinely worrying if you support Forest. Not the 'Pearce not coming' rubbish (that's made up trolling IMO), but when HMRC get their teeth into anyone, they don't like to let go.

The fridge magnate will pay the £1.8m, surely. I'm equally sure that Physco must be doing his pieces that the club is being dragged through the mud like that. Say you're an agent or a Prem DoF and florist come calling - you're bound to think twice. Can't help but feel that whether the originator of the Physco story is ITK or not, he certainly must be feeling that way.

Not looking good ,is it ?  

Would I do business with Forest?

Not a chance.

I bought a season ticket a month ago, and got nothing more than a receipt in return.

I'm wondering whether I'll have to issue a winding up petition to actually get my book this year- or is that a debt he WILL honour?

Read more: http://www.forest.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=28145&start=1#ixzz33xAYTbg9

Archived