The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

I'm happy to put a similar bet on to last year, regarding charities... Obviously, it's just a bit of fun and in truth there is no loser. 

At this point it's hard to predict, as the summer could be kind or horrid to both clubs. Nevertheless, I'll cough up £100 that Derby finish above Forest.

If one gump takes me on, it will be £100 vs £100 - Two gumps: £50 x 2 vs £50 £50 - Three gumps: £34 x 3 (i'll round up) vs £34 £34 £34 and so on.

Who's in?

Managers Head to Head

SP 166 matches as manager and a 39.16% win ratio, runner up and 3rd place for Under 21 most noteable achievements

SM 505 matches as manager and a 45.74% win ratio, includes a shocking stint at Forest and Wolfsburg, 2 major achievements as a manager and 7 as assistant.

Kinda says it all, Steve can deliver, Pearce never has.

Don't forget England and his second spell at twente

:lol:

I'm happy to put a similar bet on to last year, regarding charities... Obviously, it's just a bit of fun and in truth there is no loser.

At this point it's hard to predict, as the summer could be kind or horrid to both clubs. Nevertheless, I'll cough up £100 that Derby finish above Forest.

If one gump takes me on, it will be £100 vs £100 - Two gumps: £50 x 2 vs £50 £50 - Three gumps: £34 x 3 (i'll round up) vs £34 £34 £34 and so on.

Who's in?

I've got a 'grow' coming down the attic next month. If I get a good price I'll let you know

His win % at England was 50%, Twente was 63% and 48%.  which is way better than Davies had at either of his stints at your place.  Not a disaster.

So before trying to be smart, go check the stats and then you won't look silly.

Won't happen mate, that's why i have him and tiger on ignore now. Banter is *****, If they are a day over 10 I'd be amazed as they both talk like kids.

They can say all they like at the end of the day. Mac's better, always was, always will be.

Stuart pearce??? :lol: :lol:

Sacked by Xmas mate.

Hmmm.

England:

P18, W9, D4, L5

Twente(2):

P64, W31, D17, L16

Shocking.

His win % at England was 50%, Twente was 63% and 48%. which is way better than Davies had at either of his stints at your place. Not a disaster.

Your the one that look silly. Quoting his England stats has your evidence that he's a good manager. Deluded mate. You think he was a success at England?

His 9 England wins consisted of Greece, Andorra x2, Macedonia, Estonia x2, Israel, Russia and Austria . Well fuking done SM.

His 5 defeats were against Croatia x2, Spain, Germany, Russia,

In others his england career was a joke. Now who looks silly?

holland league = Scottish league just with more teams

Your the one that look silly. Quoting his England stats has your evidence that he's a good manager. Deluded mate. You think he was a success at England?

His 9 England wins consisted of Greece, Andorra x2, Macedonia, Estonia x2, Israel, Russia and Austria . Well fuking done SM.

Scottish League has 1 team.

Dutch League has 3.

Get your maths right.

Won't happen mate, that's why i have him and tiger on ignore now. Banter is *****, If they are a day over 10 I'd be amazed as they both talk like kids. They can say all they like at the end of the day. Mac's better, always was, always will be. Stuart pearce??? :lol: :lol: Sacked by Xmas mate.
The problem with u and others is you can't accept any Criticism and can't give any forest any kind if positives. I though, have been open about our frailties and concerns and have agreed with many of your forum members in the past. When I do give criticism where I feel just, I'm wumming.

The problem with u and others is you can't accept any Criticism and can't give any forest any kind if positives.

I though, have been open about our frailties and concerns and have agreed with many of your forum members in the past. When I do give criticism where I feel just I'm wumming.

I can.

Avoiding 4 winding-up orders in 12 months must be some sort of a record - well done.

You do, because you always have to go back to the past to justify anything.  Lets, for once, ignore the past at look at the present.

Who has finished the highest in the league?

Who scored the most goals?

Who went to Wembley?

Who got significant sponsorship deals?

Who pays their bills in full and on time?

Keep your head in the past if you want, its the present and the future I'll bother about.

Archived