The demise of Forest

ladyram

It's not your choice, if we want to take the piss.

Anything but a Derby win, will be a play off failure.

You can take the piss all you like, it just won't have any sting. 

We had a play-off failure under George Burley a few years ago but we still remember the season and the team fondly. We played good stuff, scored goals and beat your lot. Whichever way it goes, this season will be remembered as a good one.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can take the piss all you like, it just won't have any sting. 

We had a play-off failure under George Burley a few years ago but we still remember the season and the team fondly. We played good stuff, scored goals and beat your lot. Whichever way it goes, this season will be remembered as a good one.

For me, no matter what happens Saturday, we have had a fantastic season.

And don't forget we gave the top two a 10 game head start.

We finished 3rd, top scorers, Hughes winning young player of the year.

You gumps on the other hand were always, just in the playoffs, that was it, he got you there but that was it, nothing more nothing less.

THERE IS A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE. Your seasons were faliures because of the money you spent, you lot gloating and mockin us about midtable obscurity........AND STILL FAILING.

On paper QPR should beat us, they have spent shed loads, got experienced players and supposidly a great manager.

So if we do lose, you bunch of treetards can mock all ya like, cos at the end of the day we are better than you.

On paper QPR should beat us, they have spent shed loads, got experienced players and supposidly a great manager.

How do u work that out?

You finished above them over a 46 game season. U gave them around 10 game head start before u got a decent manager in.

You have the better team, you should win convincingly and anything else will be deemed as play off failure

You lads are trying to set things up a treat....

Over the last few seasons, all we've ever heard is "play off failure Forest"

And we have that again, we have ZERO pressure on the result, all the revenue streams are n place way before we made 3rd confirmed.

How do u work that out?

You finished above them over a 46 game season. U gave them around 10 game head start before u got a decent manager in.

You have the better team, you should win convincingly and anything else will be deemed as play off failure

You lot are then a utter and complete cluster **** failure if we use that measure.

5-0 then, now and always regardless of Saturday, its a must win for QPR, personally I think its a season too soon if we win, but hey I'll take it and as long as we got at least 12 points :) 

Anyway good to see your owner has started to copy the way we are set up, pity no one wants to play you or sponsor you, or supply you with goods and services.

LMFAO don't be daft

After all the hate mail and tweets he got, just because he CELEBRATED against Forest, I'm pretty sure that the dogs are the LAST team he would ever consider.

How do u work that out?

Obviously it's hard for you lot to read as i clearly said ON PAPER.

Like you gumps banging on about how you were going places cos you were splashing out millions and we were signing burton players and lower league players.

Decent Manager????, thought he was the wally with the brolley. You lot must look like Reidy now with all that humble pie you've had to scoff down this season.

Stop trying to set this up as a complete disaster if we don't win just to satisfy your inferiority and green eyed envy on how our club has and is being run.

Like i said win or lose we have had a fantastic season and with a couple of signings in the summer I'm pretty sure we will go up Automatically.

Whilst pearce takes you down to league 1.

I like how you put words in my mouth or you take what one fan says on twitter and make out all of forest fans say this. Very clever.

Just like the we're planning our parade when it was one member that posted up a joke photoshopped pic of Nigel carrying Steve....

I like how you put words in my mouth or you take what one fan says on twitter and make out all of forest fans say this. Very clever.

What words are they then?.

Did you not say if we don't win it was a faliure?

Was it not you lot joking and mocking on LTLF when we signed Mac?

Was it not you and your gump mates banging on about Non League Cloughy and that you were going places ?

It's not just one gump saying that, shall i copy and paste ALL the comments from your ***** forum???

It must really hurt that were in this position and have had the season we have had, whilst you have become a joke of a club and about to sign a manager who's had about as much success as i have.

Archived