The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most insightful LTLF thought  of today (from the same person who suggested after McClaren joined Derby that we were now certainties for relegation)...

"I hope they give McClown millions in his summer budget if they go up.

You'd see such a multi-car crash then imo. They'd have a worse dressing room than ours and that's saying summat !"

You were warned.

You did warn the right person, you should have warned Fawaz!

The most insightful LTLF thought  of today (from the same person who suggested after McClaren joined Derby that we were now certainties for relegation)...

"I hope they give McClaren millions in his summer budget if they go up.

You'd see such a multi-car crash then imo. They'd have a worse dressing room than ours and that's saying summat !"

I don't think buying players is McClaren's forte at all.

Have you got a director of football yet or whoever is meant to work with him. He is still only head coach rather than being manager?

Have you got a director of football yet or whoever is meant to work with him. He is still only head coach rather than being manager?

Yes, we have someone who will be working with Steve McClaren and Sam Rush looking after player acquisitions and sales.

Proper football clubs do that sort of thing now.

;)

Regarding 'warning' Fridgy, who do you think the thousands of Twitterati were telling him that bringing in Davros would be a can't fail idea?

Derby fans, of course. and our friends from Preston.

:p

Yes we've got a director of football, a CEO,a chairman, and a finance director, in fact we've got all the normal positions filled you would find at any successful club, maybe your lot should try it.

In fairness, he did sign some absolute gems in his time at Middlesbrough, Wolfsburg and Twente - Even at Forest, he signed perhaps your best striker, big ish and, in my opinion, your best player in Andy Reid. Even Matt Derbyshire has finally proved his worth. Greening and Boateng were bad, but no worse than signing the two Algerians, for instance.

I don't think his record is anywhere near as bad as made out - certainly no worse than many, many managers in world football.

Although, I do understand big ish hasn't done it at the City Ground - however, I would argue he is in fact your best for what he has done at Yeovil. 

come on, what's he said?

Injuries blah blah blah, I've played in different positions blah blah blah lets stick together blah blah blah

Interesting Freudian slip also...

"So I hope everyone can stick together for the teams sack and we will reach our main and only goal next season"

I'll give physco until Christmas.

Archived