The demise of Forest

ladyram

Quite a bizarre game tonight as it was probably the poorest home performance this season and it is obvious the player's confidence is shot to pieces. To salvage a point in these circumstances is a bonus however it is unlikely to help us much this season.

No way

It was bad yes but no where near as bad as charlton

Millwall was bad as well.

Last night I gave up hope. We have no chance now. We have no ideas going forward. Lacking any sort of confidence and the lack of quality is quite alarming

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Florest are now officially in mid table!

Thank god for the half decent start

This is relegation performances what I'm seeing. It really is bad.

One positive Danny Collins got sent off last night and will hopefully receive a 51 game ban

Thank god for the half decent start

This is relegation performances what I'm seeing. It really is bad.

One positive Danny Collins got sent off last night and will hopefully receive a 51 game ban

He can't be that bad? Don't forget your neighbours from down the A52 have to play with a Sunday pub league centre back...

Since he's came here he's been the most consistent performer. Nothing fabulous just steady

When a Leeds player that isn't McCormack is your 'most consistent performer' - you know your side is a million, million miles away frrom winning promotion.

Leeds, for me, are the worst team in the division - their saving grace is McCormack, without him they would be dead bottom, I have no doubts.

Only one

Landsbury. That guys class. Let's hope Pearce can keep hold of him

I did laugh when I saw he had been booked 14-minutes into his return. He's a good player, I don't think he is quite Premier League standard - so I think he will be at Forest next season. 

I did laugh when I saw he had been booked 14-minutes into his return. He's a good player, I don't think he is quite Premier League standard - so I think he will be at Forest next season.

That's his worst trait

Majority of booking have come because he's got a big gob.

Archived