The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GARBAGE

Tain't youth, it's true. Pearce would have been ideal for the run in, not as good as Warnock, but a good choice. Starting in the summer, its a recipe for disaster. When it hits the fan, will it be Pearce you turn on, or Hasawi? How much money do you think Hasawi is going put in when he's getting pelters from the stands? What odds you'll be in a similar position on and off the pitch in 12 months to where leeds are now?

One thing's certain - Forest fans are a fickle bunch, and someone will be to blame if and when it all goes tits up again - or even slightly tits up (i.e. not living up to the unreasonable and completely unrealistic sense of expectation and entitlement).

Forest fans have a history of turning angrily and running someone out of town - and for the life of me, I cannot see it being Pearce who gets strapped to the Cowcatcher. Sooner or later, Fridgy will be Twittered to death.

That's a point. What kind of torture would being Twittered to death be, and you know how dramatic the descriptive terms for such 'mishaps' tend to be, what would we call it in order to really sum it up?

"Death by a Thousand Cvnts", I suppose.

It is a strange decision to appoint Pearce starting on july 1.

Forest have four games and a chance of making the play offs.

They need an inspirational leader now.

What has Pearce got to do that is so important for the next 5 weeks?

What message does it send to gary brazil?

He might win every game and get them promoted only to have to stand aside for someone who didn't have the bottle to take the job now.

Whether forest go up or not, the timing means that may and june have gone before they start planning for next season.

He'll miss half the transfer window.

Its a sign of how desperate Forest have got, that they went along with this.

One thing's certain - Forest fans are a fickle bunch, and someone will be to blame if and when it all goes tits up again - or even slightly tits up (i.e. not living up to the unreasonable and completely unrealistic sense of expectation and entitlement).

Forest fans have a history of turning angrily and running someone out of town - and for the life of me, I cannot see it being Pearce who gets strapped to the Cowcatcher. Sooner or later, Fridgy will be Twittered to death.

When this goes inevitably wrong and the fans do turn on Al Hasawi I cannot for one minute think he will hesitate to turn his back on the club and stop writing the cheques. That article is very astute in my opinion. By saddling himself with "Psycho" he is in last chance saloon with a club that has no managerial depth or structure. It's a shell of a club based solely on ££££££££ rather than respect and community. I would not want to be in their shoes, not for a minute!

Sorted

Mac got the job though didnt he?

Everyone on this board could manage Eng u21's v San Marino U21's yet Pearce still managed to cock things up with that role.

Wow

Singing 'your dads ashamed of you' to Nigel Clough?

We know who Brian would be ashamed of - and it aint Nigel.

What horrid fans they have, seriously.

It was during the 1-2 match after Nige told your lot to carry on playing despite Cohen getting injured.

I don't want to get into that old chestnut again, but your fans have sung far worse. Get over the mock outrage.

It was during the 1-2 match after Nige told your lot to carry on playing despite Cohen getting injured.

I don't want to get into that old chestnut again, but your fans have sung far worse. Get over the mock outrage.

Bores me to death on both sides. Agree entirely.

Quote, 5000 Forest fans:

"Let him die, let him die, let him die"

Feck you, Dawny

Archived