The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone see the Forest fan dragged out after pissing himself in the first half? Hilarious.

He was not dragged out from my view, he just looked like he'd had far, far too much and was out of it.

I will not be posting the letter, I doubt his PA would even pass it onto him for one.

He was not dragged out from my view, he just looked like he'd had far, far too much and was out of it.

I will not be posting the letter, I doubt his PA would even pass it onto him for one.

Well he was resisting, and he had definitely urinated down his leg.

Well he was resisting, and he had definitely urinated down his leg.

I did not notice the latter detail but it is not surprising considering how out of it he looked. He did not look like he was capable of resisting to me and it looked more like he was being helped out.

Post it in bite-sized chunks to Fridgy on Twitter.....

I have just typed up a letter to send to Davies and am debating whether to post it or not. I am not stupid enough to write an abusive letter so it is just expressing my disappointment at the way he has conducted himself in recent weeks.

I would not put it past him to have me banned from the ground or daring to question him though.

Your well with your right

Keep it professional

cc Fawaz as well :)

You'd back Colin to turn that squad around and nick 6th to be fair. One decent loan in midfield and there's plenty in that squad to get in the play-offs. Come on Fawaz. Keep the faith with wee billy.

He needs to get a grip. Pr1ck.

The tunnel at Burnley is in the corner by the away end and he even had to walk by the away end and he just walked by without even glancing at the away end.

The fans that day had really got behind the team as well in the second half.

Archived