The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greyhound on London Road if your driving or if on choo chop they usually chuck you in Crown and Cushion

The Greyhound's on Friar Gate, isn't it?

Why are the Forest fans on LTLF extremely upset Hughes won the young player of the year award?  :wacko:

Now I've not taken a keen notice of Hughes but I certainly haven't seen any columns during the year about him and how good he's been playing.

Haven't seen that much hype around Moore or Pritchard this season either but they don't seem angry those two were also nominated  :lol:

you guys are so negative lol. djjbour might play against derby so there might be goals scored there. abdoun and him is due to become 2 great players of this division and its the right time to get hot. 0-1 toooooooo the famous team COYR!

:lol:

Now for a bath, as I feel dirty to have been on LTLF without a HAZMAT suit.. 

Your joking

Whats the highest price?

Will you sell out?

Latest:

30 tickets left in East Stand - 80 left in North Stand - 600 left in West Stand.

A week last Sunday went up and asked for a ticket next or near to me season ticket in the east stand. There was none left nearby  so i said i'd move mine and buy another, anywhere where there's two together.......only singles left in East, North and South so ended up in the West upper at £45 a shot. Only had to pay an extra £5 for my relocation (had to move anyway to accomodate the moving of the away fans) but me mates was full price......there was some dearer ones more central......!!!!!

Billy doesn't take kindly to presents being forced upon him, and hardly ever plays them. Witness Earnshaw at Derby a few years ago. The two Algerians might be excellent players, but they weren't Billy signings so no dice. They'll get a few minutes here and there, a cameo every now and again, because Billy is no fool. The gravy train can be milked for a little bit longer yet. 

Archived