The demise of Forest

ladyram

I watched most of the game before I slept. Abdoun looked pretty handy, could do well if he'd have ball to his feet.

That young lad Lascelles, I was amazed what a hoofer he is. Worst than our O'Brien and that really is achievement. Doesn't he belong to u21?

He certainly is skilful and had a real desire for the game today but his end product was not up to scratch.

The abuse he got from the two ****** sat next to me was disgraceful.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mackie missed a complete sitter and Abdoun was unlucky with a god snap shot that hit the post. We also had all the play after they took the lead but did not create much partly due to them defending in numbers big time.

The fact you lost today does give me hope for a positive result (a draw at least) on the 22nd.

I'd love to be able to claim that we should have got something from our game, especially given Millwall's antics - players going down every couple of minutes (no exaggeration), and the Keeper taking about 30 seconds with every GK, but the bottom line today, they deserved the win. Created clear chances, and we didn't. Sammon had one close range effort that was instantly blocked by the GK in the first half, and Dawkins forced a save in the second, but other than that we created absolutely nothing. 

If we play like that then you'd have a decent chance. Fortunately, I don't see you coming to play the same tactics, ie. sit back, play for a draw, but snatch a win if you can. Worked perfectly for Millwall but I suspect that you'll be a little more adventurous.....;)

Some Gump just posted this on their forum... (Hilarious, spot the error!)

Originally Posted by dag nasty;

they are unfortunately wasting their breath trying to educate the Billy Out Brigade (BOG). What do you put in a bog? ****

Some Gump just posted this on their forum... (Hilarious, spot the error!)

Originally Posted by dag nasty;

they are unfortunately wasting their breath trying to educate the Billy Out Brigade (BOG). What do you put in a bog? ****

What do you put in a BOB?

What do you put in a BOB?

Twelve old pennies.

It would have worked with "Billy Out Gang" (or Gangsters or Gunmen)

Predictions for this weeks games?

Barnsley 0-3 Leicester

Brighton 2-1 QPR

Derby 1-1 Bolton

Doncaster 1-0 Watford

Leeds 1-1 Reading

Middlesbrough 1-0 Forest

Yeovil 1-1 Ipswich

Blackpool 0-2 Millwall

Birmingham 0-1 Burnley

Blackburn 2-1 Bournemouth

Charlton 1-0 Huddesfield

Wigan 3-0 Sheff Wed

To be honest I really do not think we are going to make the play-offs this season. The current performances are just woeful and not good enough at all.

I would not be sorry to see the back of Davies once and for all. He is a good manager at this level but there are better and he is not worth all the baggage he brings.

It speaks volumes that despite doing well with every club he's at, eventually they all come to loathe him.

At Forest though, he does seem to have elevated it to a whole new level though. He's coming off as mentally unstable now.

I don't see him taking us up. He is like Eriksson was for England, good enough to constantly take the team so far but not have not it in him to go any further.

I just think there are better managers such as Mackay or Clarke who would do a better job and we would have any drama side shows.

To be honest I really do not think we are going to make the play-offs this season. The current performances are just woeful and not good enough at all.

I would not be sorry to see the back of Davies once and for all. He is a good manager at this level but there are better and he is not worth all the baggage he brings.

You should make the play offs

Need Reid back

With Billy's "leave you all to it lads" attitude with not facing the media and now banned from touchline... he has just carved himself an excuse as to why (if) Forest fail to make the play offs... personally I can't see that happening for them now, a team low on confidence, playing the mop lady with 74 players injured, Forest are gonna slide in epic style if you ask me from now on starting with a 3 zip defeat @ Boro tomorrow... Reading will finish strong, they always do... Wigan will bypass the lot of us by mid April... mark my words.

Archived