The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do u think you ll get on at the weekend? Burnley 1-1 Dierby Forest 0-2 Wigan

Would pay for that result.  Burnley will roll us over, they are the best counter attackers in the league, gumptards should walk over Wigan, especially if they have any self respect after their capitulation at Burnley and Wigan have had their mini revival.

Must win for your guys as you have backed yourself for automatic promotion, plus you are actually performing better with your current depleted (YAWN) squad.

Forest 1-1 Wigan

Burnley 2-1 Derby

I expect you will probably put up more of an opposition then we did but if they play like they did against us last weekend they will be too strong for you.

If you can get a win there then I would put money on you finishing second. Also if we both win then we will just be just six points off 2nd which narrows the gap and would keep us as outsiders. If Burnley win and we lose and we go 11 points behind then its 99.9% over for us in for automatic promotion.

Forest 1-1 Wigan

Burnley 2-1 Derby

I expect you will probably put up more of an opposition then we did but if they play like they did against us last weekend they will be too strong for you.

If you can get a win there then I would put money on you finishing second. Also if we both win then we will just be just six points off 2nd which narrows the gap and would keep us as outsiders. If Burnley win and we lose and we go 11 points behind then its 99.9% over for us in for automatic promotion.

If you lose and reading win id start looking in your rear view mirror. That would put 6th and 7th 2 and 3 points behind respectively and 7th would have a game in hand on you.

In fact if you fail to win your next two (taking draws) and reading win 2 you'd be 1 point above reading in 6th and 7 points above Wigan (who'd then have 2 games in hand ) could be very squeaky bum time.

Forest 1-1 Wigan

Burnley 2-1 Derby

If you can get a win there then I would put money on you finishing second. Also if we both win then we will just be just six points off 2nd which narrows the gap and would keep us as outsiders. If Burnley win and we lose and we go 11 points behind then its 99.9% over for us in for automatic promotion.

I don't usually make predictions (I thought we could give fester a run for their money) but here goes anyway:

I think Forest at home will be too strong for Wigan 2-0.

I think we'll get a tonking at Burnley - they haven't lost to us in the last 9 meetings and we last won there 10 years ago. 3-0. 

Reading should beat Yoevil at home, it would start to make our play-off position precarious.

On the other hand we then have Barnsley (A), Middlesbrough (A) and Doncaster (A) which are fixtures which are all very winnable. Reading do not seem to be consistent and I don't think they will make the top 6.

I don't usually make predictions (I thought we could give fester a run for their money) but here goes anyway:

I think Forest at home will be too strong for Wigan 2-0.

I think we'll get a tonking at Burnley - they haven't lost to us in the last 9 meetings and we last won there 10 years ago. 3-0. 

Whoever scouted the game last weekend for you must have been concerned at how they brushed us aside.

No matter where they are in the league Turf Moor always seems to be a troublesome trip.

Reading should beat Yoevil at home, it would start to make our play-off position precarious.

On the other hand we then have Barnsley (A), Middlesbrough (A) and Doncaster (A) which are fixtures which are all very winnable. Reading do not seem to be consistent and I don't think they will make the top 6.

This is the time of year the bottom clubs start fuhting for their lives and produce shocks. I wouldn't class Barnsley and Doncaster as easy. What your scores against then earlier in the season? When you weren't crippled with injuries

Reading have taken 15 out of the last 24 points. Think They'll beat Yeovil and Brighton in their next 2 games.

This is the time of year the bottom clubs start fuhting for their lives and produce shocks. I wouldn't class Barnsley and Doncaster as easy. What your scores against then earlier in the season? When you weren't crippled with injuries

Reading have taken 15 out of the last 24 points. Think They'll beat Yeovil and Brighton in their next 2 games.

We beat Barnsley 3-2 with a late goal from Henderson. Drew 2-2 at Doncaster when Macheda scored twice on his debut in a distinctly so-so performance.

Neither are easy but if we want to make sure of a top 6 finish we need to be picking up wins in these games.

This league is notoriously difficult to predict and there will be plenty of shock results between now and the end of the season, some of which most of the top 6 will be on the receiving end of.

you have to laugh at how forest think they are so good below is a quote from Nottingham post

"Simon Cox the striker has not scored in his last six appearances - but is actually in good form"

they think that's good form lol

TBF, he hasn't injured himself in that time.

Given that the World Health Organization are on the verge of calling the situation at the City Ground a "human catastrophe", I'd say that qualifies as 'good form'......

It can only be a matter of time now before Bob Geldof, Midge Ure and Bono decide to get off their @r$e$ and do something about it.

TBF, he hasn't injured himself in that time.

Given that the World Health Organization are on the verge of calling the situation at the City Ground a "human catastrophe", I'd say that qualifies as 'good form'......

It can only be a matter of time now before Bob Geldof, Midge Ure and Bono decide to get off their @r$e$ and do something about it.

But they'll still host the benefit concert at Wembley, rather than the Shitty Ground.

Archived