The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not really an excuse it's a fact. If you had 7 first teamers out would it effect your performance or results ?

Difference is if we had 7 players out we'd be thread bare. Your squad is massive thanks to Davros and his panic buys. Uncle Fawaz has got deep pockets and has thrown money at Davies. You have 1 mil pound + players sat on your bench, you're "injury crisis" excuses don't wash

It's not really an excuse it's a fact.

If you had 7 first teamers out would it effect your performance or results ?

We have been unlucky but it shows what a strong squad we have that always been able to put out strong sides.

You move the goalposts after every defeat. You can't have it both ways, either you have a strong squad or you aint.

Boring, boring excuses.

"http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w21/mwhyman/crying_baby_zps09fab81a" alt="crying_baby_zps09fab81a">

Change the record, you are getting boring.  Fawaz has said BD has cash available to get in loans, so either he thinks what he has got is good enough, or no players want to go to work for him.

So stop banging on about injuries you have a huge squad and plenty of funds, you where beaten by a better team, probably went there to stop their front 2, but the tactic failed.  Same old Billy Davis no plan b and 2nd half of the season performances are always poorer

You have a massively assembled squad 

Try having a squad made up of youths, freebies and loans and having around 16 players out like we suffered a couple of seasons ago.

Always playing the violin you lot...

like this comment...

To put the Forest v Derby injury list into perspective....

Would Derby cope if Forsyth, Keogh, Hughes and Bryson were all out for 3-6 months? Along with intermittent injury problems to Wisdom, Buxton and Eustace? 

That is the equivalent/minimum we've had to put up with

Keep playing that violin guys... Keep playing...

Oh, and no we won't have an injury list like that because we don't actively sign a bunch of overpaid crocks and demand success.

"http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f4/German,_maple_Violin" alt="German,_maple_Violin">

I had Forest down for a comfortable win today. What a thoroughly disappointing performance/score. The one time where I actually wanted/expected you to win.

Poor result.

You was optimistic

Even I didn't have us down for a win lol. We got wat I fully expected hence no being down this evening

See you haven't answered my question

There's no question to answer.

Check back a few pages and you'll see my answer to the stupid questions you gumps put to us. We had a far worse injury crisis a few years ago but got on with it and still competed in this league.

But you gumps seemed to ignore that.

The problem is you lot think you have a god given right to be pushing for promotion every season and have a massively

expensive squad to choose from.

The sooner you realise you have a manager that wastes money, bottles it when the pressure's on and creates a situation to get the boot when it all goes tit's up, the happier you lot will be.

Very simple question still not answered.

You have 7 first teamers out would it effect your results or performance ?

Not if we had spent the money you lot have, Schteeve would have you lot flying up the table, you should get Fawas to appoint him

oh wait 

You was optimistic

Even I didn't have us down for a win lol. We got wat I fully expected hence no being down this evening

I admit, my thinking was guided by some stealthy observing of pre-match expectations/comments on LTLF - I think I see where I probably went wrong.... ;)

Archived