The demise of Forest

ladyram

East Mids points v each other:
Forest 7
Leicester 7
Derby 0

Clutching at straws pal

Has one of them developed....A BRAIN?!?!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Platt

Hart

Kinnear

Megson

Calderwood

Davies

McClaren

Cotterill

O'Driscoll

McLeish

Davies

Apart from Hart, Calderwood and O'Driscoll all the others were downright awful. Even Hart and Calderwood were well on the way to send the club down.

Too much buying, too little building.

Hi to all of you.

We have takrn 4 pints out of six points against the team *** leads our Division by miles: and there remains a multitude of "*****" that still ridicule BD's team selection. To those "*****" who have noe experience of managerial reqirements shut the **** up. you nothing about the pressurs thst BD and the Chairman are facing, You **** faced complainers are a plethora of **** faces who blow my mind. I am now about to be banned and I was at the match, had a few beers, and did not piss my pants.

Marse

Look Billy has an account!

Hi to all of you.[/size]We have takrn 4 pints out of six points against the team *** leads our Division by miles: and there remains a multitude of "*****" that still ridicule BD's team selection. To those "*****" who have noe experience of managerial reqirements shut the **** up. you nothing about the pressurs thst BD and the Chairman are facing, You **** faced complainers are a plethora of **** faces who blow my mind. I am now about to be banned and I was at the match, had a few beers, and did not piss my pants.[/size]Marse[/size]

Look Billy has an account!

Still, it's good that he didn't piss his pants.....

Archived