BBC Article on Bamford and DCFC youth

ChaddesdenRam

He sounds intelligent,articulate, and able to work the media with great soundbites, if i see him 'kiss the badge', i predict when his footballing career is over he'll go into politics :p

All that said, he does look like he can score goals, lets hope he bags at least dozen with us :wub:

2 down 10 to go :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So would you change the system that has done so well for us to enable him to play in that role.

The system that hasn't worked well in the last 8 or so matches...yes. I want us to get back to attacking football, so we need a change up. No doubt this lad can get 2 in every 3. He is the type of player who can do nothing for 30 minutes, not even touch the ball and then put it in the back of the net out of nowhere. 

It is the same with Bennett. Belongs in front of the goal and not sat in front of a defender on the touch line. 

The system that hasn't worked well in the last 8 or so matches...yes. I want us to get back to attacking football, so we need a change up. No doubt this lad can get 2 in every 3. He is the type of player who can do nothing for 30 minutes, not even touch the ball and then put it in the back of the net out of nowhere. 

It is the same with Bennett. Belongs in front of the goal and not sat in front of a defender on the touch line. 

14 points from the last 8 games isnt that bad, we werent going to keep winning every game we arent that good. So after a little spell where we arent winning every game you would change it up again? To much football manager.

I am concerned that SM will simply stick him out on the wing. The lad needs to be playing in front of the goal behind the main striker. 

Luckily, only one person's opinion counts.

14 points from the last 8 games isnt that bad, we werent going to keep winning every game we arent that good. So after a little spell where we arent winning every game you would change it up again? To much football manager.

I said 8 or so off the top of my head. Our form has dipped since beating Doncaster, so more specifically the last 6 league matches but 7 matches overall. In those 6 matches we have only picked up 8 points, scored 7 goals and conceded 8.

Archived