I think it's not just me that needs to get over it!!!

Mostyn6

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look again we haven't beaten any of Reading, Forest, Burnley, QPR oor Leicester this season

We beat Watford and Blackpool when they were top 6. You can't pick and choose who the top 6 are to suit your argument. If you beat someone when they are in the top 6 then they are a top 6 side. 

Otherwise wait till the end of the season and see who is top 6 and whether we have beaten them or not.

We beat Watford and Blackpool when they were top 6. You can't pick and choose who the top 6 are to suit your argument. If you beat someone when they are in the top 6 then they are a top 6 side.

Otherwise wait till the end of the season and see who is top 6 and whether we have beaten them or not.

And Brighton were 5th or 6th I think when we beat them

Play-offs are almost inevitable.

What worries me is that there's actually a fair chance that everyone else in the top 6 will have done the double over us (or at least have 4 points  from 6)  by the time we get to that stage - that really does not bode well for our chances in them.

Alternatively we could beat Reading and Burnley away, Forest and QPR at home and then it's anyone's guess as to who deserves to go up.

Archived