Fan Cam

DCFC_17

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Matchday experience is vvank.

The best thing in that ground has been the players for the past few years. And at times that's saying something.

Sponsored attendance. Lol. Makes me laugh every week tbf.

Why do you need a match day 'experience'? These seemingly random sponsorships are just the club raking in a few bob. It's no skin off my nose that they sell everything that is or isn't nailed down.

I used to get on the pop side early 40 years ago because it was our 'territory' and invaders were to be repelled, but now I don't bother going in until 10 minutes before kickoff for a home game. Possibly half an hour before kickoff for an away game. I'll shout, cheer, jeer and sing for 45 minutes, then go and have a smoke and a piss before repeating said shouting etc during the second half.

Why do you need a match day 'experience'? These seemingly random sponsorships are just the club raking in a few bob. It's no skin off my nose that they sell everything that is or isn't nailed down.

I used to get on the pop side early 40 years ago because it was our 'territory' and invaders were to be repelled, but now I don't bother going in until 10 minutes before kickoff for a home game. Possibly half an hour before kickoff for an away game. I'll shout, cheer, jeer and sing for 45 minutes, then go and have a smoke and a piss before repeating said shouting etc during the second half.

'Matchday experience' is some ***** the club come up with. To enhance our match day experience.

I don't need fan cam or "premium priced food items".

I find the sponsored attendance funny in the same way other people find it funny that Forest don't own their ground. I just don't care what Forest own.

Smoke? Where are we meant to do that?

Feck off. I've missed 3 games so far this season at home.

Shameful attendance record.

Just wondered why you didn't know that the doors from the concourse are opened at half time and there is a large cordoned-off area (at least there is outside the North Stand where the burger van is) for people to have a smoke. This is the second season that's been operating.

Shameful attendance record.

Just wondered why you didn't know that the doors from the concourse are opened at half time and there is a large cordoned-off area (at least there is outside the North Stand where the burger van is) for people to have a smoke. This is the second season that's been operating.

I honestly did not know that! I'm usually west lower at weekends (Mrs ketteringram says the loos are less jammed!) and East stand for midweek games, as she is not with me then. I work in Somerset during the week, and it's over 300 miles there and back, and is too far out of my way to go and pick her up :lol: . I don't actually spend much time in the concourse. Sometimes, if it's cold, I'll try and get a coffee towards the end of HT. I did notice once, think it was the opening game against Blackburn, the smell of smoke, but couldn't see any doors open. That was West stand, so I guess it happens on all sides of the ground. I do smoke, but not too bothered about finding a way outside. It is the first thing I do when leaving at the end though!

I must say I don't think it is just us that is starting to sponsor everything. At one club away this season I can remember each player had their own sponsor.

Reading the names out at the start was embarrassing. Number 1 in goal sponsored by ETS tyre and auto sales Lee Grant.

It took ages!

Archived