Tortoise

PrivateDerby

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anybody got one? Or ever had one? I've got some questions, it's a normal Herman one I think.

My ex left me with it, I like it and want to keep it but it looks p*ssed off and bored, i'd take it for a pint but i'm too busy.

Thanks.

don't you need to put it in a cardboard box at this time of year like they use to on Blue Peter?

don't you need to put it in a cardboard box at this time of year like they use to on Blue Peter?

Well she said "Oh and don't hibernate it, it's too young, bye" so I dunno mate, might have to buy a book.

I'm kidding by the way

Too late, vodka and charlie added.

Chuck him a lettuce leaf, it'll keep him busy for about a year.

It makes extremely light work of lettuce, it eats more greens than me at the minute.

Well she said "Oh and don't hibernate it, it's too young, bye" so I dunno mate, might have to buy a book.

Too late, vodka and charlie added.

It makes extremely light work of lettuce, it eats more greens than me at the minute.

Chuck him a whole brocolli then, that'll do it.

Season it with salt and pepper, microwave for 15 minutes (no need to pierce the shell) and enjoy with a can of Stella.

Once finished take a picture of the empty shell, text it to your ex and tell her to do one.

Right call the RSPCA........ :o

Archived