Tortoise

PrivateDerby

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anybody got one? Or ever had one? I've got some questions, it's a normal Herman one I think.

My ex left me with it, I like it and want to keep it but it looks p*ssed off and bored, i'd take it for a pint but i'm too busy.

Thanks.

The in-law's have one. All I know is they can't eat spinach. And need about 8 hours a day under a heat lamp. Oh and don't forget to give it a bath, that is when it does it's business.

Thanks mate, have you got any idea what it's in? Not a tank surely? Bought a book off amazon.

It is either in the house, free to roam, or has a pen outside, looks a bit like a rabbit hutch. We have looked after it a coupke of tines when they have gone on holiday and we kept it in an old guniea pig cage. I guess as long as it has space to roam it is fine.

It is either in the house, free to roam, or has a pen outside, looks a bit like a rabbit hutch. We have looked after it a coupke of tines when they have gone on holiday and we kept it in an old guniea pig cage. I guess as long as it has space to roam it is fine.

Just what I thought, I don't think there's any need for all this fuss. Think i'm gonna get rid of the tank get a hutch and a tub of topsoil for it to dig in and it can please itself. Don't really like pets but i'm warming to it, it plays up and gets cross with me, might take it Wigan.

SERIOUS QUESTION:

If a Korean settler/immigrant living in the UK gets a bit peckish and decides to eat the dog, can the Korean be done for animal cruelty? or, on the grounds of Korean ways, pull out the 'race-card' so to speak and get away with it?

SERIOUS QUESTION:

If a Korean settler/immigrant living in the UK gets a bit peckish and decides to eat the dog, can the Korean be done for animal cruelty? or, on the grounds of Korean ways, pull out the 'race-card' so to speak and get away with it?

SERIOUS ANSWER:

It's perfectly legal to eat dog meat in the UK - and so it should be. Consumption of dog meat, ostrich, cat, alligator or just about anything else has nothing to do with animal cruelty whatsoever, because the animal is dead.

How it was kept in captivity or how it was despatched is quite another matter.

SERIOUS QUESTION:

The dogs Koreans eat and the ones they keep as pets are different breeds. Kim doesn't take a look in his fridge whilst feeling peckish, decides he doesn't fancy anything in there, and then roast his Jack Russell.

My dad went to Korea in April and couldn't find dog on the menu anyway. A bit like how no one eats jellied eels anymore.

Archived