Help, need work

Mafiabob

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to original thread. Managed to get a job to tide me over, have applied to a few companies for the areas I am trained in. Thankyou for all suggestions.

Back to original thread. Managed to get a job to tide me over, have applied to a few companies for the areas I am trained in. Thankyou for all suggestions.

These 'tide me over' jobs , occasionally last till retirement ..

Anyway , pleased for ya , well done !!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all just to let you know I've landed a position at the Marks and Spencer's distribution centre at Castle Donnington! Thanks for all help on here and elsewhere!

Hello all just to let you know I've landed a position at the Marks and Spencer's distribution centre at Castle Donnington! Thanks for all help on here and elsewhere!

Well done you! First job I ever had I worked at M&S in Barnsley, absolutely loved it. Now there's a firm who looked after it's employees. :-)

Superb, well done. What position is it?

Always remember, keep your back straight and your chin up, say please and thankyou, even when you don't want to

Superb, well done. What position is it?

Always remember, keep your back straight and your chin up, say please and thankyou, even when you don't want to

I'm in the warehouse, I'm used to work like this as I was in the logistics side at Toyota. Thankyou!

Proof that it really ain't hard to get a job if you actually want one.

Quite correct, there's plenty more jobs out there than what people think.

I'm in the warehouse, I'm used to work like this as I was in the logistics side at Toyota. Thankyou!

don't sell yourself short. Always volunteer for any kind of training opportunity, especially if it's software/IT related, you can cut yourself a nice little niche and make yourself much more employable.

Learn how to use as much as you can of the system as stock control is a MAJOR asset to have!

Archived