Watford v Derby County

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read it that he played ...... apart from a lack of experience which will come in time, hence why I asked what the missing word was.

Apparently that is not acceptable to ask that though.

Why didn't you ask B4 properly then? Because by your tone you came across as being childish. Sorry but there you are.

Why didn't you ask B4 properly then? Because by your tone you came across as being childish. Sorry but there you are.

Tone? I am typing on the bloody internet how can you judge my tone?!

And your repsonse came across as being like a headteacher answering a question that wasn't even asked to you.

Not sure why you always seem to get offended by people asking b4 questions.

I have disagreed with Andy B on numerous posts this morning and followed up by asking him questions but you have not felt the need to get involved on that debate.

Sorry but thats how I see it.

Because B4 gets bloody bullied on here thats why, Andy doesn't.

B4 gets talked down to constantly, and people appear not to give a ****. Well I do and am willing to give him a helping hand sometimes.

Have you got a problem with that?

Because B4 gets bloody bullied on here thats why, Andy doesn't.

B4 gets talked down to constantly, and people appear not to give a ****. Well I do and am willing to give him a helping hand sometimes.

Have you got a problem with that?

Fair enough if thats your opinion.

I have seen responses to Mostyns posts calling him all sorts which are far worse than anything b4 has said to him.

Think I'll leave it at that.

Fair enough if thats your opinion.

I have seen responses to Mostyns posts calling him all sorts which are far worse than anything b4 has said to him.

Think I'll leave it at that.

The way I see it, Mostyn doesn't have the same difficulties as B4 has and from what I've read is more than capable of getting his own views across.

But if anyone does see anything that they think worthy of reporting, then please do it and it will get dealt with. Don't care who it is, - Mostyn...whoever.

The way I see it, Mostyn doesn't have the same difficulties as B4 has and from what I've read is more than capable of getting his own views across.

But if anyone does see anything that they think worthy of reporting, then please do it and it will get dealt with. Don't care who it is, - Mostyn...whoever.

Well if I say anything to b4 posts its because I think he spouts a lot and changes his mind more often than I change my underpants, nothing to do with his spelling difficulties, and I would not expect my responses to b4 to be treated any different to the responses I make to any other poster.

Anyway you're the mod so I'll back down and think twice in future before responding to anything b4 says.

Well if I say anything to b4 posts its because I think he spouts a lot and changes his mind more often than I change my underpants, nothing to do with his spelling difficulties, and I would not expect my responses to b4 to be treated any different to the responses I make to any other poster.

Anyway you're the mod so I'll back down and think twice in future before responding to anything b4 says.

I'm sure I don't want to appear like I'm discussing B4 when he's not here, I'd hate that if it were the case - but knowing B4 himself has told the forum in the past - and that he has learning difficulties, and not just dyslexia.

But I'd like to make clear that my stance on B4 has nothing to do with me being a mod. I won't and never have used that to put across my views.

I'm sure I don't want to appear like I'm discussing B4 when he's not here, I'd hate that if it were the case - but knowing B4 himself has told the forum in the past - and that he has learning difficulties, and not just dyslexia.

But I'd like to make clear that my stance on B4 has nothing to do with me being a mod. I won't and never have used that to put across my views.

Fair enough, end of subject as far as I'm concerned and sorry if I caused offence but I honestly believe you read my first post wrong.

Fair enough, end of subject as far as I'm concerned and sorry if I caused offence but I honestly believe you read my first post wrong.

Ok G Star, fair do's and my apologies if it came across that way. No offence intended and I'm pretty sure you are a grown up ;-).

Now, shall we move on?

The tactical genius that McClaren and co demonstrated is not solely as a result of this substitution. I mentioned in my "still in a state of shock" thread, Simmo pointed out a few things that they'd spotted in their thorough analysis of Watford, the type of analysis I am convinced 100% that Clough and his mates would not have done. I think the one thing in particular that SImpson mentioned was that "Watford always play the ball out through Almunia to the back 4, he never kicks it out, so we're trying to find a way of pressing them early as they are playing the ball out of defence....."

Now look at the highlights/goals!

Proper coaching... Proper tactics.... Proper future.

I could have told you that. The difference is Clough wouldnt have had the balls to do anything about it. 

First half we were decent, second half was a bit disappointing but as mentioned, they barely created anything. They passed it nicely though and look a good side, lacked cutting edge. 

Craig Forsyth though, put in one of the worst performances I've ever seen. I've never seen anyone give the ball away as many times as he did. 

Done

Great.

So, tell me your thoughts on Keogh yesterday cos according to RD, he had a bit of a bloody mare - even losing the ball out the stand at one point.

Great.

So, tell me your thoughts on Keogh yesterday cos according to RD, he had a bit of a bloody mare - even losing the ball out the stand at one point.

Personally, thought Keogh was party to blame for first goal but that may be a bit harsh.

Other than that I thought he looked fairly comfortable and for the first time in a while looked quite commanding in the air.

As someone else mentioned elsewhere on the forum, it appears that we have abandoned the idea of trying to play out from the back through Keogh which I think is a good thing because his passing makes me feel very uncomfortable!

With us playing much more direct now hopefully we will see less of Keogh trying to be the next Iniesta and spend more time concentrating on what he is primarily paid to do...defend!

Archived