Followings

Mafiabob

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From www.footballgroundguide.com

'Away fans are situated in the upper tier of the School End, where around 1,800 fans can be accommodated. If demand requires it then the lower tier can also be allocated, increasing the number of places available to about 2,500. If the away club only takes the upper tier allocation, then the lower tier is allocated to home supporters.'

I'm sure some Forest fan will tweet a picture of our "turnout" there an hour before KO and look for a few RTs from other gumps! Usually the case!

Felt different at Watford. Whether you agree with the sacking (and the handling of it), or the replacement, the fact is the away end was buzzing and it was like it used to under Burley. People were actually shouting their guts out for the team rather than being smashed, goading the home fans and trying to create new songs like a darts match.

If we keep going for the jugular like we did on Saturday away gates will improve. I live in London so that was a game I was always going to but there'll have been alot there who are excited again.

I can't make it on Saturday and I'm pretty miffed about it. Haven't felt like this for a while.

The key is excitement. Nige did a great job and I think he'll be remembered round these parts as a bloke who did great for Derby, but if McClaren/Simpson (whoever actually manages the team) encourages the kind of performances we put in on Saturday moving forward, gates will shoot up.

Archived