Followings

Mafiabob

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have started a scheme like this in the Premier League

Yeah I've seen a few clubs do it, maximum £20 a ticket or something, sorry being to lazy to search at the minute, also some doing free travel for there own fans too. Hopefully might snowball into something for all clubs

Yeah I've seen a few clubs do it, maximum £20 a ticket or something, sorry being to lazy to search at the minute, also some doing free travel for there own fans too. Hopefully might snowball into something for all clubs

I think it is an initiative financed by the Premier League where all teams were given £250k and asked to use it to somehow subsidise away match prices

Also stoke offering free away travel. It's getting there which mainly puts people off in my eyes. The match ticket is affordable, but train tickets to London returns peak £100, petrol prices are expensive, as is club travel. Look at Leicester away. I know it's down the road and all that, but would we have taken 3000 odd if the 1000 free coaches hadn't been available? Doubt it..

I think.qbr game there will 4000 there selling upper lower out.

Why?

There is a feel good factor around the place and I think our away numbers will increase but not that much.

Bet they're charging best part of £40 for an adult ticket too.

Prices aren't that bad actually.

GOLD Area: £30 for Adults, £20 for Seniors/Young Adult (16-21 with ID) & £15 for Under 16s.

SILVER Area: £25 for Adults, £15 for Seniors /Young Adult (16-21 with ID), £12 for Under 16s & Free for Under 8s (when purchased with a full paying Adult).

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-qpr-vs-derby-county-897978.aspx#vQx3sK7DiwBDwYPt.99

I think it is an initiative financed by the Premier League where all teams were given £250k and asked to use it to somehow subsidise away match prices

Lets hope it starts to filter down the leagues!

Prices aren't that bad actually.

GOLD Area: £30 for Adults, £20 for Seniors/Young Adult (16-21 with ID) & £15 for Under 16s.

SILVER Area: £25 for Adults, £15 for Seniors /Young Adult (16-21 with ID), £12 for Under 16s & Free for Under 8s (when purchased with a full paying Adult).

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-qpr-vs-derby-county-897978.aspx#vQx3sK7DiwBDwYPt.99

Got my tickets on Thursday and was told silver had sold out

Archived