The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I've just moved to derby for university (footballing) reasons and on my first night out I see a full pub of man utd fans...wtf is this ****??? Being from Liverpool I'm used to either liverpool or Everton fans, no Chelsea, utd, or arsenal fans. Why is it that so many people down here don't support derby?? I hear that they havefull pubs of fans not of deblrby support

**** it. Move this to the drunk thread....

So I've just moved to derby for university (footballing) reasons and on my first night out I see a full pub of man utd fans...wtf is this ****??? Being from Liverpool I'm used to either liverpool or Everton fans, no Chelsea, utd, or arsenal fans. Why is it that so many people down here don't support derby?? I hear that they havefull pubs of fans not of deblrby support

**** it. Move this to the drunk thread....

are you drunk

are you drunk

You know what yes, how dids you guess. Hut the question still stands. I moves here from Liverpool, a city that has two great clubs to support but choose derby county cause my old man is a loyal fan, and I move down here to find that so many people have abandoned their local team because manchester united exist. I can't begin to explain how disappointed I am.

All the loyal Derby fans were at home listening to the radio, and not out drinking eyeing up Manu fans.

We all know that you don't have to go to a bar to see ManU fans...

But personally I appreciate it that you forced him to listen RD instead of letting him watch them playing against Leverkusen.

We all know that you don't have to go to a bar to see ManU fans...

But personally I appreciate it that you forced him to listen RD instead of letting him watch them playing against Leverkusen.

he was unaware of any football game.

Infant, when told it ended 2-2, he asked if it went to penalties.

Archived