The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slight dilemma.

Been in the Exeter since half one, mates' band on at nine.. to go shopping, as intended, or just sit here and drink for the next six hours..?

Still basking in the glow of my brand new, first ever, season ticket.. it will keep me warm tonight, long after my prejudice has cooled.

Talking bollócks, sorry.. but presumably that's what this thread is for... hang on, are the shops shut now?

Slight dilemma.

Been in the Exeter since half one, mates' band on at nine.. to go shopping, as intended, or just sit here and drink for the next six hours..?

Still basking in the glow of my brand new, first ever, season ticket.. it will keep me warm tonight, long after my prejudice has cooled.

Talking bollócks, sorry.. but presumably that's what this thread is for... hang on, are the shops shut now?

The shops in westfield are open til 7 I think on a saturday but if I was you I'd stick where you are, the food's meant to be great in the Exeter from what I've heard. Get some down to soak up the drink, then carry on drinking! Simples.

The shops in westfield are open til 7 I think on a saturday but if I was you I'd stick where you are, the food's meant to be great in the Exeter from what I've heard. Get some down to soak up the drink, then carry on drinking! Simples.

Sound advice on both counts.

Had the super absorbant Meat the Heat chili burger.

Archived