The Drunk Thread

Boycie

Well! What a strangle night so far :cautious: Strarted off with a Pint of Bank's Bitter Bitter at only 3.8% abv (2.1584 alcohol units to be exact) but then forced fed down with a Massive full Carvery Meal, but in-between washed down with a Pint of Pedigree at 4.5% abv (2,5560 alcoholic units). Was then across the road for a Lager a Kronenberg 1664 to be precisely precise at 2.84400 units based on an abv of 5%. Now thwn I then came home which as you can tell is probablty why I am here :). Druring that time I watched the final part of Injustice on ITV1 qwhich I have to say was utter brilliant - sort of Dexter Barrister getting off with shooting baddies - anyway whilst wertchuing that I downed two bottles of Tiger 640ml beer/lager which at 3.1 units each makes a total so far ao 13.7544 units - AND the night is till young and I have a 2 litre bottle of Thatchers Gold Cider chilling as well as a Peroni and 4 cans of Thoroughggod and Teleys (another 4 cans) on standby) 0h and a brandy for laters :love:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REPORT:UPDATE = NEWS ALIVE AT MIDNIGHT 12:00 :)

The Ram has now consumed a whole 2 Lite bottle of Thatcher's Gold Somerset cider at a total of 9.6 units, thus making his nightly total intake now up to 23 units........HOWEVER - RELAX everyone - this is the "normal" level for "The Ram" and his vast intake of alcolhololics beverages. Mere mortals could not compete, anyways off to bed now (oh and about 8 pisses first) ;)

Ferk me :thumbsup:

what a bender! I've been like a fish with 2 mouths these last few days, must have sank a few gallon - my blue wheelie bin is full empty bottles already and they only emptied it last Friday ffs. :(

Not not had a drink for over a week, although I have stopped drinking to go to sleep occasionally and to go for a slash, well mostly. Having a crap is easier to have a drink as I can rest my can on the side of the bath.

In the middle of sessions I went to see my Doctor who said "He couldn't find anything wrong with me and it must be the drink" - so I told him I'd come back when he was sober... :D

Archived