The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just off to the pub for some dinner and a pint or two - :D

Hhhm, meal wasn't too bad, but the Big Fat Gypsy Carvery that happened upon the pub, didn't help my mood. :mad:

Don't mean to sound 'racist' or anything, but I've never seen such a blatant disregard of social etiquette in all my life. Their behaviour was disgusting. The mess they left, when they were eventually asked to leave after 2 hours at numerous tables, with people waiting for them, and smoking inside the pub and arguing, was apalling. Bottles on the floor, ripped up menues, fag ends in cups, stuff thrown down the toilet, the staff having to replace toilet rolls at an alarming rate, one woman absolutely wasted, staggering through the pub, banging into more or less every table ......and breathe...

Hhhm, meal wasn't too bad, but the Big Fat Gypsy Carvery that happened upon the pub, didn't help my mood. :mad:

Don't mean to sound 'racist' or anything, but I've never seen such a blatant disregard of social etiquette in all my life. Their behaviour was disgusting. The mess they left, when they were eventually asked to leave after 2 hours at numerous tables, with people waiting for them, and smoking inside the pub and arguing, was apalling. Bottles on the floor, ripped up menues, fag ends in cups, stuff thrown down the toilet, the staff having to replace toilet rolls at an alarming rate, one woman absolutely wasted, staggering through the pub, banging into more or less every table ......and breathe...

Thats why i never go to notts :D

Seriously they dont do themselves any bloody favours do they. disgusting with no regard for other people

Archived