The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mate back for some drinks from the forces. Spelling was more predictive text than drink though it didn't help, but still its all ****** and giggles tonight.

I need to know what the word is......

****** and giggles..eh?

Dunno if you know Norwich at all but when you get off the train Riverside is next door with weatherspoons. I'm the other next door :) been at the coach and horses over the road though. Starting to sober up now though.......

its why i like norwich, nothing but pubs allround the station!

coach and horses ive spent many a happy day/night drinking in there

Looking forward to Norwich, normally a decent atmosphere in that Spoons with only a short walk to the ground.

the first time i was in there, norwich fans kept buying me pints, i think it was because roy carrol kicked leroy lita in the head im not sure how i didnt get more abuse i sat in the norwich end witha derby shirt on and didnt take it off all night

good times

its why i like norwich, nothing but pubs allround the station!

coach and horses ive spent many a happy day/night drinking in there

And I'm in the middle :) not been out drinking much for a few years but just recently things have been getting hazy.

I think away fans get stuck in the compleat angler now though ans that's crap.. where do you all usually drink when your here?

My 15 year old daughter has gone to a party tonight at a friends.

I took her to Asda today, and bought her a bottle of Smirnoff Ice and a bottle of WKD Purple (limited edition) and she says that's all she will drink. She's had a drink before at home.

MrRam is picking her and a friend up at 11.30.

Am I a bad mum? :confused:

No need for the Smirnoff Ice and WKD, a bottle of tequila would have done the job

haha.. good stuff worksop. is thursday night a regular for you then?

Is it two for one on bacardi breezers in notts?

Woah, woah, woah. I don't go near that Bacardi stuff, unless it's super cheap ;)

Thursday is beer and quiz night for me and a few mates :D

Archived