The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hhhm, meal wasn't too bad, but the Big Fat Gypsy Carvery that happened upon the pub, didn't help my mood. :mad:

Don't mean to sound 'racist' or anything, but I've never seen such a blatant disregard of social etiquette in all my life. Their behaviour was disgusting. The mess they left, when they were eventually asked to leave after 2 hours at numerous tables, with people waiting for them, and smoking inside the pub and arguing, was apalling. Bottles on the floor, ripped up menues, fag ends in cups, stuff thrown down the toilet, the staff having to replace toilet rolls at an alarming rate, one woman absolutely wasted, staggering through the pub, banging into more or less every table ......and breathe...

Where was this? :eek:

Hhhm, meal wasn't too bad, but the Big Fat Gypsy Carvery that happened upon the pub, didn't help my mood. :mad:

Don't mean to sound 'racist' or anything, but I've never seen such a blatant disregard of social etiquette in all my life. Their behaviour was disgusting. The mess they left, when they were eventually asked to leave after 2 hours at numerous tables, with people waiting for them, and smoking inside the pub and arguing, was apalling. Bottles on the floor, ripped up menues, fag ends in cups, stuff thrown down the toilet, the staff having to replace toilet rolls at an alarming rate, one woman absolutely wasted, staggering through the pub, banging into more or less every table ......and breathe...

My smpathys Mrs - I can't stand folk who display a serious lack of manners when they're out. It makes me mad and it's embarrassing isn't it? :mad:

Anyhoo - what am I doing on the drunk thread?? I'm a good girl, I havent had any booze for almost a year now. Not that I have a problem or anything - I got totally wrecked at my sons 6th birthday last year (great example to set I know) and thought I was going to meet an early death. Haven't had any since..:redface::redface:

My smpathys Mrs - I can't stand folk who display a serious lack of manners when they're out. It makes me mad and it's embarrassing isn't it? :mad:

Anyhoo - what am I doing on the drunk thread?? I'm a good girl, I havent had any booze for almost a year now. Not that I have a problem or anything - I got totally wrecked at my sons 6th birthday last year (great example to set I know) and thought I was going to meet an early death. Haven't had any since..:redface::redface:

Oh dear - I can understand the 'drunk at your kids party' - it's more nerves and stress than anything. Don't be too hard on yourself.

The thing that annoyed me most today, was the fact that my kids, and my neice and nephew had to witness all this. Hopefully, they were as horrified as us and have learnt a lesson on how to behave.

Maybe the pub should look at having door staff to eject the riff raff as I bet it's put loads of customers off going back again. People like that don't give a monkeys about how they behave do they? :mad:

I'm sure your family members will be fine though and will remember how not to behave :)

I'd better shut up now or Boycie will boot me out for not being drunk...;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived