NFL thread

Perky1106

Incredible stat I read the other day:

(correct me if I'm wrong) the Green Bay Packers have 1 player on their current roster that has played a down for another team in the NFL. ONE! And they're still a successful team with a winning record almost guaranteed. You want to run an organisation well, just look at the Pack. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the draft broadcast in the UK at all?

In previous years, NFL.com has shown the whole draft on its website. I know rounds 2-7 are shown for free, not sure whether you need a game pass to watch round 1. There's a mini player when you enter the website that you can enlarge. 

I thought I posted this last week but I wanted to come clean about the fact that I 'support' the Buccaneers.  This is a result of visiting Tampa (Busch Gardens) when I was in the US last season, Orlando not having a team and knowing nothing about NFL before last season.

​Ouch. Tampa are pretty weak although you're also in a crap division, might do a bit better next season.

Winston or Mariota?

I thought I posted this last week but I wanted to come clean about the fact that I 'support' the Buccaneers.  This is a result of visiting Tampa (Busch Gardens) when I was in the US last season, Orlando not having a team and knowing nothing about NFL before last season.

​But isn't that the beauty of the NFL...? You may be the worst team in the current power rankings at the moment, but all that means is that your heirachy will have better opportunities to increase the talent coming in to the roster. So who knows, in a couple of years there will possibly be someone else apologising for supporting the Saints.

You go for it. I supported the Bucs when they came to Wembley against the Pats. But thats mainly cos it was the Pats. Stupid Tom Brady. I think people need to have a connection with a team they root for, including maybe a decent holiday, mine being to New York, hence my afficnity with the Giants

Archived